How many of you did not find G@G while seeking relationship advice?

Someone posted a question asking how we all found G@G, and I replied "same way we all did, relationship advice". But now I'm curious. How many of you did not find G@G while seeking advice from the opposite sex? How many of you found G@G through a topic not related to dating or the opposite sex?

• I found G@G while seeing advice about relationships or the opposite sex.
  • I found G@G while reading about another topic unrelated to dating or the opposite sex.

Most Helpful Guy

• Abut half but all the 13-16 year olds that are recently here are Facebook for the most part, and at that age US teenagers are rarely if ever seeking advice. They already know it all from Facebook.

They came here as a Facebook adjunct mostly to tag their friends, or to get people to say they are a 9, or to get their friends to say it's fine to date a 25 year old, etc.

I would say nearly all the 'old timers' like you and me came for advice

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• I actually found this place just out of sheer random chance, I was bored on day and I saw it on google and bam clicked and here I am.

• I came to G@G seeking relationship advice however I remembered seeing it in a google search before that about some other topic and remembered it and decided to give it a try

• It's been several years. I don't have a clue how I got here. It kind of feels like I was always here

• I wasn't looking for advice but my search was related to dating.

Then it would be A. Maybe I should have said "wisdom".

Kinda, but mostly comfort. I was feeling depressed about never having a girlfriend or first kiss so I googled it to see how common it was and so I could read about the experiences of others in similar situations.

• Found it while browsing whether period sex was common or weird.. lol

• I was searching for some general sexual stuff if I remember correctly. Definitely not relationship related

• I rarely look at the dating/relationship questions. I was just looking for an online forum.

• You may find advice here but not without a lot of sifting.
    Opinions are everywhere and anywhere but do reflect what people are thinking at the time they reply. Collectively the opinions can amount to sage advice.

• I came here looking for advice I never got. I broke up with her a month or so later but shortly after that I found may soulmate.

What Girls Said 1

• I came here to know more about both genders really. And it wasn't exactly for advice. Just curiosity.