Has anyone noticed that most men from gag highly rate average to unattractive women but when there's a beautiful girl they think she's average?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lmfao these dudes don't even interact with women IRL. They hope that by telling a 2/10 she is a 8/10 they will give them attention. Dad bods and skinny dudes post their physique pics on here and get amazing. I post a physique pic on here and get nothing but insults lmao. This website is twilight zone when it comes to ratings.

I don't get it! It's okay though deep down we all know your body is goals.

People just get jealous, fuck I get jealous I guess. But I'm not gonna insult you because of my own laziness. I know I'm decently attractive enough to not insult anyone on here about their looks unless they deserve it. Fuck the haters I guess.

This is so true

Most Helpful Girl

• THANK YOU. Finally someone else points it out. Exactly. It is quite obvious that is what is happening here. I find it absolutely hilarious!!! It's like the less attractive the girl is, the higher her rating and she gets marriage proposals here. It couldn't any more of the opposite in the real world.

I think its that the guys who do the voting are virgins who always strike out with women and know they don't have a shot with the more attractive girls so they get mad at them for every time that girls like that reject them in real life, and they have some hope that a 2 will appreciate their kindness and somehow fall for them, since they at least may possibly have a shot with her.

I just wish people on here would be more honest with those girls, the reason they post here is because they want constructive criticism so they can see where they can improve. If you give an obese girl a 10, she will think she couldn't possibly look any better, so why try to improve herself?

What Guys Said 17

• Lol these fuking nerds also prefer virgins small boobs and fat chicks lmao they know they'd stand more chance with 3-4/10s than 7-9/10s baha

That must be it

@CisScum yea someone gotta keep it real baha

Haha, well there is no doubt there's a lot of thirsty guys on this website. Thanks for the laugh though.

• Not really. I see that with girls though. The hot ones get a 6, while the average ones get a 9-10... but it's normal though, average women will rate hot women lower.

I see guys here rating everyone a 10, even if it's a Susan Boyle look-alike.

• I don't usually rate so I don't pay attention to numbers because they are not consistent. It could be a personal taste thing, what you consider beautiful is not a major thing for some of the guys. Guys on GaG seem to like more natural girls as opposed to Instagram models.

• People are attracted to different things.

Some people like raw physicality (sexiness), others like cuteness and more aloof kind of beauty.

Also, people like others who are on their wavelength. They think their ratings are largely objective, but they are not, they are personal. People like what is personal to them, what accords with them.

To each their own.

• I think people have different perspectives of beauty. Some guys might be into that cute girl next door look over what's considered sexy.

• Yeah, whenever a girl asks to be rated, most of the guys will give her 7s or higher.

However if a guy asks to be rated, the girls have no problems rating him a 5 or lower.

• No, I haven't noticed that.

• Eh, people generally vote the people at the top of the scale Lower then they really are out of jealousy / bitterness

• And who says they are average to unattractive or beautiful?

Do you hold the perfect meaning of what is considered those or could it be that if many like certain girls more - that you judgement might be off?

• I am a tough ranker

• Or maybe you have different taste than most men on here or something. I don't know, I reckon most guys on here are being nice a lot of the time or they actually find the girl attractive. Honestly I will never call someone ugly on here because it doesn't matter what I think, a guy will find her attractive regardless. It just matters about self confidence.

• Guys really have a scale of 1-2
    1= I would not have sex with her
    2= I would have sex with her

So who care about that 1-10 scale when a certain guy doesn't mind sleeping with a 4?

That's interesting

• Lol they trying to make the ones who need it feel better? I don't know i don't pay attention to "how do i looks"

• And why is this an issue? If most guys prefer average looking people, so you say, how is that a bad thing?

It's not but there's some hot girls that don't get as much attention as some people here not going to name any names. I was just curious

Everyone has their preferences. But I wouldn't use gag to determine what people see as attractive or not. A picture only tells you their appearance, there's so much more to a person

• i think that the really hot ones are getting lower votes because they are suspected catfish..
    and the others maybe they are hopping she loves the high ratting soo much she will pm a topless picture to show her gratitude lol

• no, i don't. but then perhaps you're envious, that it's about not being rated highly.

I'm not envious Lol I've already stated this

• It all evens itself out

What Girls Said 12

• I've been saying this. they think of attractive people as the ones who intimidate them in real life. so they prop up the less attractive people. its so obvious but they won't admit that

• Gag standards are different than real life standards

• Everyone has different tastes. What's "beautiful" to you is most likely not beautiful to someone else.

• Yep, standard procedure as it seems. People want to boost self-esteem of those that they think could use it and not say much to those that *may* already have it.

• Nope. I have not noticed this.

• Most dudes on this site would bang anything with a vagina, don't be surprised. 😂

• With the first part of the question I was like "dude this girl is right!" The when the beautiful girl part came I disagreed with it
    Listen to me OP. When guys see a beautiful girl on GaG they immediately say "this might be a catfish" and many guys need a catfish proof to believe you're real. I hate this kind of thing but it is true in many cases
    But yea it happens that some of them just rate very beautiful girls as average

• Different people find attractiveness in different things. What you find beautiful they may find ugly and visa versa.

• I have DEFINITELY noticed this. And I'm like:
    media.giphy.com/media/qxtxlL4sFFle/giphy.gif

Wuttt...

• It's all their opinion.

• Your angry because people think your a 5 and not a 9 ,

No I'm perfectly fine with how I look. Its just something I noticed with other girls. Why would I get upset over this? it's not real life Lmao.

• I have noticed plenty of negative shit in regards to men from gag, but I haven't noticed what you're describing.