Do you think this site needs to change its approach and some of its rules?

Lately this site has been taken some weird decisions and its rules and approaches have been a little weird.

For example, recently fearless banana had someone stalk him, steal he's info and find out about he's private life including he's adress and friends and post on he's Facebook.

He was always anon but the site admins didn't help in any way and just ignored it.

Do you think this site should change its approach to things?

oh and don't be surprised if this question gets removed.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• how about we be careful about what we share with others.. no one can actually find you like this unless they know some of your personal info to go with

While I agree we should be vigilant that is like blaming a victim of rape for asking for it

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• No they shouldn't all the site admins care about is if someone is being triggered then they run their asses of to get him or her to a safe space. Screw you admin!

• Could you provide some more details? Did they just go to his page and hack everything? I don't understand.

They didn't hack from what I've been told.

The guy basically just stalked him. Just stalked him. He found out he's info and figured out who he was. Then he found he's Facebook and posted on there.

Then started messaging he's friends on he's Facebook and sent links to the questions he asked on gag and he's profile.

So he left

@Triss haha, same, good girl reputation gone

@vishna lmao😂😂

• @fearless_banana
    Wow you serious didn't know this.
    Yea in fact this site shouldn't allow anons anymore in my opinion bcs a lot of old guys are creeping on me by going anon and recently I'm not allowing anon and private opinions anymore in none of my questions and future takes
    This is weird. A 30-35 is really annoying me. Damn these rules

• Yeah I want more options with privacy tbh. I've had a few creeps on here post questions about me and stuff.

• Wow even thou I don't like the guy that fuck up.

• Yeah when it can't keep it's users safe from insane sociopaths.

• I think we could hangs the privacy settings a bit. It's been a little out of control.

• Yes, absolutely.

• Yes, of course.

What Guys Said 9

• This question won't be removed.

For someone to be stalked from here either that person must be one hell of a hacker that knows how to target someone's IP address etc or that the user must have let out information about him/her in questions & opinions & maybe in private messages

Why blame GAG admin in such cases? Unless the above hasn't ever happened

Thinj a little while longer as to why a lot of people are blaming gag

Dude Ffs I can't be asked to deal more of you.

Things Gotta change this isn't a poll it's a vote

Well it's a private organisation (GAG) hence not a democracy buddy (: here there can be a poll not a vote - majority wins doesn't work here

• God damn I missed all of this. When did this go down? Today?
    Yeah for sure. I've noticed for awhile the site has gotten worse with creepers and stalker type dudes. Compared to when I first joined.

• First I have heard of this - I would expect admin to fully support anyone in this position and if they didn't. it is bad

• Lmao we alrdu got dude who did that and he deactivated, this site still desperate af They should just filter sexually frustrated tiny ass nerds who haven't made it to first base yet ha

• I think gag is promoting trolls to make this sit more active. I've seen people trolling with endless accounts here.

• well a great way to prevent information leaks like this is to keep things separated. if i were him i would maybe never have mentioned that i was on that bodybuilding forum. and i would also never post my face on any social media. + i dont have social media that is tied to my person. i dont have facebook or twitter or anything like that so its impossible to figure out my location unless someone can target my IP address. but that can be helped by using a VPN. but even if they have my location they can't find my address. lol im really careful with all my information, more careful than other people.

• How does someone even find your exact address? I've tried tracking my own IP address but it only gives a general area.

• I do agree, I think some rules should be changed.
    Also @xHoneyxBeex what do you think about this?

• yes sum of it