Is GaG infected?

I am very serious whenever i open GaG. I am otomatically directed another site that is even not related to GaG.

Updates:
2mo help me ! dont want to deactivate my account where is the founder of the gag? i am serious maybe hackers put some script to the GaG?

0|0
4|7

Most Helpful Girl

• No, but it may be something going on, on your end of things. Make sure you have AdBlock and and virus protection installed.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

I dont know what the problem is. I fixed the problem using vpn. What is Adblock by the way how can i have it?

• 2mo

It's an extension and an app you can get for browsers to block a lot of annoying pop-up ads or those ones that come up before YouTube videos.

https://adblockplus.org

Most Helpful Guy

• It's those stupid advertisements and apps they want you to try, I use to get that a lot until I reached 7 xper way way back

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

it's always the same add i can't return back to Gag after that add

• Show All
    • 2mo

hmm if you're right that means my phone didn't get infected the problem is on GaG

• 2mo

Yeah I had same issue, see what happens using their app, I don't get advertisements any more but if you answer 20 questions in 24 hours you get a break from it

What Girls Said 3

• I had the exact same issue in the past, but now that I use a different laptop and I do not experience it anymore.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Furtunately I dont have any problem with my laptop. When i use my phone i am directed to another stupid site and i can't retrn back but i fixed the problem using vpn :) oh do you really use your laptop to be on GaG

• Reset your ad tracker

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

What is that
      😄

• Never had that problem.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

maybe i will have to deactivate my account

What Guys Said 6

• GAG is fine. Your computer, probably not.

0|1
    0|0
  • It is probably the ads - If you even scroll over them they click on

0|0
    0|0
  • Download malware bytes and run a scan

0|1
    0|0
  • Use ad blocker my friend, it will help you find the way.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, but your computer might be infected with some ads.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's probably Spyware installed in your browser. GET IT CHECKED OUT!

0|0
    0|0