Are the moderators here anti-white?

I just saw a post complaining about a post coming down and being labelled offensive because it was something positive about white guys. Then THAT post was taken down too.

• Yes, they are
  • No, I will never admit it
20d This question was taken down last night very quickly as there must have been a monitor who does not seem to comprehend the impact of what they are doing! Prooving the point!

It seems that GAG administrators know better as the question is back up.
19d 40% of the people say they are anti-white. Moderators fail.

What Girls Said 4

• Not as far as I know. Did the question that was taken down say something positive about white guys, followed by a racist comment against other races?

I didn't see this particular question but that's how most of them seem to come.

• 19d

The instance in question, which wasn't my post, isn't the issue anymore. People have seen enough instances to make that conclusion. But the brief amount of time that I saw it, no it didn't. The follow-on post by the original poster didn't. This question it self was brought down as well but GaG put it back up. This post obviously doesn't. Racist moderators need to have their priveledges taken away as people remember and it casts a shadow over the site.

• I've been a moderator. No I am not racist.

• Haha, maybe some are, I can't confirm. I'm not, though.

• i'm not

What Guys Said 8

• No they are not anti-white. The question has violated the guidelines.

• 20d

No it didn't. I have seen posts come down that were not offensive as well. I have also seen offensive posts stay up. Moderators are racists.

• 17d

Ypu should loom at the poll results. Yes they are to half of GaG.

• It's incredible how easily people can claim things are anti-white but will deny deny deny when things are anti anyone else..

• 18d

i've actually never heard of someone saying something is anti-white

• 18d

@COCOCHANEL now you have. And other users see the same thing.

• I think every group is more sensitive to perceived bias against them - I have never noticed a blatant bias against anybody really.

• Might be, A lot of the users seem to be.

• If you are having a issue contact a admin.

• Wow 😂😂

• No, I will never admit it

• 19d

Like so many. Some are more candid.

• race questions usually get deleted