Are the moderators here anti-white?

I just saw a post complaining about a post coming down and being labelled offensive because it was something positive about white guys. Then THAT post was taken down too.

• Yes, they are
  • No, I will never admit it
This question was taken down last night very quickly as there must have been a monitor who does not seem to comprehend the impact of what they are doing! Prooving the point!

It seems that GAG administrators know better as the question is back up.
40% of the people say they are anti-white. Moderators fail.

48

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

What Girls Said 4

• Haha, maybe some are, I can't confirm. I'm not, though.

• Not as far as I know. Did the question that was taken down say something positive about white guys, followed by a racist comment against other races?

I didn't see this particular question but that's how most of them seem to come.

• The instance in question, which wasn't my post, isn't the issue anymore. People have seen enough instances to make that conclusion. But the brief amount of time that I saw it, no it didn't. The follow-on post by the original poster didn't. This question it self was brought down as well but GaG put it back up. This post obviously doesn't. Racist moderators need to have their priveledges taken away as people remember and it casts a shadow over the site.

• I've been a moderator. No I am not racist.

• i'm not

What Guys Said 7

• It's incredible how easily people can claim things are anti-white but will deny deny deny when things are anti anyone else..

• i've actually never heard of someone saying something is anti-white

• @COCOCHANEL now you have. And other users see the same thing.

• No they are not anti-white. The question has violated the guidelines.

• No it didn't. I have seen posts come down that were not offensive as well. I have also seen offensive posts stay up. Moderators are racists.

• Ypu should loom at the poll results. Yes they are to half of GaG.

• I think every group is more sensitive to perceived bias against them - I have never noticed a blatant bias against anybody really.

• If you are having a issue contact a admin.

• Might be, A lot of the users seem to be.

• No, I will never admit it

• Like so many. Some are more candid.

• race questions usually get deleted