Is anyone else slightly terrified to run into someone they know on this website?

0|0
17|24

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• no. Already met someone on here. There are some great users on here. But you have to search for them. And meet them on the right questions or posts.

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 23

• No, because @this_is_my_username and I met several months back. Lol :)

As for other G@Gers, I highly doubt that I'd recognize any if them (and vice versa) if we randomly bumped into each other. I might recognize the ones I talk to outside of G@G though.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's already happened a couple of times, and yes, both times it was bad news...

0|0
    0|0
  • May because if they didn't already know these things about me already then they should probably learn

0|0
    0|0
  • At the start I was a bit but now I don't think I would be too bothered - Anyway very few Irish Gaggers so odds are quite slim.

0|0
    0|0
  • I remember many years ago someone I had went to high school with posted a question on here and I answered it jokingly and about 5 minutes after I noticed they deactivated there account.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I'd be happier to meet most I communicate with. The creeps on the other hand I'd certainly change their "view" on things if you catch my drift

0|0
    0|0
  • I might have saw another gager last night. I actually doubt she was there though. I know she did cheerleading before and most of the cheerleaders from her university was at the restaurant last night. And I know she is in town today for the UT vs VT game tonight.
    @CheerGirl38139 you should tell me who wins tonight.

0|0
    0|0
  • No not at all. I met 1 GAGger since I've been on here. She was amazing. She dropped off the face of the planet recently so I don't know if I'll ever see her again. We only saw each other twice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, not worried about that at all. I do have some younger siblings that have profiles on here! :-D

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope not really.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope im not a bit

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao why'd I give a shit

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Why?

0|0
    0|0
  • No not really

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I am. That's why I use an obvious fake name and never show pictures.

0|0
    0|0
  • Too small of a population on here.
    But still is easy to b fairly anon

0|0
    0|0
  • That's why people are anonymous I thought.

0|0
    0|0
  • That did be pretty interesting.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think we all feel that way😱😱

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be shocked if someone I knew uses this site.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • I've already met a couple people in person, off of here

0|0
    0|0
  • One person here happens to go to the same school as me... We found this site independently from one another.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• Nope, not worried... I'm a catfish mwahahahaaaa. Technically only me and two other's that I know are in my city anyway and they aren't creeps. Even if they were that's what murder... I mean self defense😂 was made for😃 I plan on meeting a few other's I know very well from gag anyway , who I consider close friends that I communicate with literally every day offline as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • I see my sister everyday :p so No.
    There are only 2 Parisians I know of here, I'm not terrified to stumble upon them :p

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't get the big deal about this...

0|0
    0|0
  • It would be freaky, no doubt.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't ever even meet someone from here. It just seems so impossible.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean, I could always ask them what they were doing on the website too. So, it would be very weird, but funny too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not at all. Finding someone I know on this website is pretty much impossible.

0|0
    0|0
  • OMG I'm super terrified thats the reason why I won't post pictures of myself and do rating questions because if someone I know sees then they will make fun of me for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh definitely! It freaks me out sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nobody I know would get on here lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Literally me all the time..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep! I think about that a lot lol

0|0
    0|0
  • It feels as though I'm the only one terrified of that xD