What makes you follow someone here on G@G?

What is it one does that makes you want to press that button?
Just curious as I have yet to do so here myself.

1|0
10|10

Most Helpful Girl

• I follow people if I like or agree with some of their opinions. Some people have really interesting voices and insightful views on life. Other times it's completely random. XD

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't follow back. I don't see a reason. This is not a Facebook where you have to "accept" the request and add them in order to become friends. I have a lot of G@G friends I'm not even following. The significance of following someone here is to have their opinions on top to easily read them, get their questions in "recommended questions' page/panel and myTakes in "recommended myTakes" page/panel. And their activity in news feed.

I follow the people who :-
    ☻Post witty, humorous, helpful, perspicacious, creative or in-depth opinions.
    ☻Ask clever, tricky, genuine questions and don't ask just for validation.
    ☻Write eloquent, original, new, beautiful and to-the-point myTakes.
    ☻Some people who think like me or are informative & some acquaintances.
    ☻People who are suffering from cancer so that I'd check it if they're online so, I'd try to make their life happier.

Things I don't do :-
    ☻Following someone just because she's a girl
    ☻Following someone just because she's aesthetically attractive
    ☻Following someone just because he/she's popular here
    ☻Following someone just because he/she followed me first.
    ☻Following someone just because he/she's nice and is my friend.

"Why do you unfollow people on GaG?"
    ☻Those who start to bitch about everything
    ☻Those who start to post one liner answers and hunt xper

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

What Guys Said 9

• I barely follow anyone on here. I would follow someone who I can message and talk to without being paranoid. by the way were you @Harper on your previous account?

0|1
    0|0
  • Most likely when someone follows me, I follow them

0|1
    0|0
  • I usually follow back everyone who follows me first. Other than that I usually follow someone who posts funny stuff. Or to be honest if they are cute lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I follow someone that's interesting to me. Quality is better than quantity though

0|2
    0|1
  • Usually either real high quality post or because they can only be contacted when following.

0|1
    0|0
  • I just like what they post.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like several comments of theses or they have interesting takes / questions.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like to follow sexy chicks ;D

0|1
    0|0
  • reading multiple good/interesting posts of them

0|1
    0|0