Do you miss deactivated members?

When I made this account, I was hoping to reconnect with old friends! And most of them deactivated. I figured most would have left but not almost all!
Ihav2fart, JackKeourac77, and Genie23 were some really great people. I regret not asking them for some contact info

wbu? Do you miss anyone who deactivated?

What Girls Said 10

• @ihav2fart is Back with almost the Same Name, @Genie23 is Here but Not... Deactivated. Just not Around Gag Town. I know that Jack is None now, and as far as I go, I Miss @TheGrumpyCat and Wonder often Where He is At.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• 15d

Thanks! I will pm her 😊
      And fart

• @ihav2fart is back as @iFarted. 😜

• I miss some members that used to frequent this site when I first joined. This site was much cooler then.

• 15d

I don't know if it was cooler when I was a member like 2 years ago lol

• Yes there are some I'd always talk to. I'm not sure if they are still here but have not seen them in forever

• I miss hulksmash and fearless banana

• 15d

Those guys are recent I guess
      It's ok new members will take their place

• 15d

Those guys were so alpha it's not even funny

• Nope. My life doesn't revolve around anyone here. I had one friend when I first signed up and he deactivated suddenly without any warning.

• 15d

That's a shame. He should have dropped his email

• 15d

Yeah, happened two years ago too. He was a good therapist. He was like 30 and I was 16 but he wasn't pervy at all.

• 15d

It hard to find non-creeps here lol

• sixnineanon :(

• I liked justbanannaz. I thought she was cool and always gave a good opinion.

• 15d

I think I remember her. Yeah she was ok

• I miss one.
    I have their email, but I am too chickenshit to contact them.

• Nope

What Guys Said 12

• Sometimes yes I do. I deactivated this account and a year latter I created it again but most of the poeple that I followed had also deactivated their accounts.

• 15d

its sad because it's like losing a friend
      And never being able to say good bye

• 15d

Yes it is a lot like that.

• I had some contact info of Genie23 but ever since she left she doesn't answer anymore :o
    I generally miss the long term members who leave, for example JustbanANNAz :-(
    It always gives me a good feeling when one of them comes back :D

• 15d

Hopefully they pop up again

• I don't think anybody wants to share contact info here. Even those who do, they do not retain the contact for long. True that I also made some good acquaintances here, but time and again you keep losing then. And Genie23 was one of them. I'm sure IHav2Fart is back "again" in some other form of a biological weapon.

• Well Ihav2fart is now @Ifarted - Yeah the other two are missed - I miss Clarisa_, Bellegirl21, Starfish_lover, Hypno_Trip and Just_Banannaz

• nope, I have contact info of the ones I liked

• I have no idea who people are around here.

• I wonder what happened to @Betwyn

• Victorianne :(

• 14d

Yeah she was lovely - Maybe a bit too kind hearted, things got her down on the site

• 14d

@Saoirse_Nua yeah she was literally the sweetest person! :( it's sad to see all the good people leave smh

• I miss being able to get 9fmeo wound up so easy. Used to piss her off just for entertainment

• 15d

Lol that name sounds familiar

• Only the ones that mattered, but those, the ones that really matter, exchanged other forms of contacts with me.

• Whatever happened to GirlsScoutRevenge? What happened MaskedInsanity and MaskedSanity?

• Hookingswqn