Why is it that when a man ongag claims that women are not 100% straight they dont get offended, but when a woman says it, men get offended?

Its no secret that there are a shitload of men on gag claiming either that all women are either, bi, lesbian or not 100% straight, but its funny how men can not take their own medicine whensl some women on gag suggest guys date men.

Men on gag will always suggest a woman dates other women when she has problems with men but when a woman suggests a man suggests another men if he has problems with women the men get mad and become whiny bitches.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Most men probably think someone that is gay isn't manly or masculine. Which is honestly a dumb thing to think since just because some men like other men, does not make them less of a man.

What Guys Said 11

• It's double standards and insecurity. I don't find it offensive because I already know and accepted the fact that I'm not a 100% straight. I think the guys who get offended by this are not 100% straight and are in denial about it. So they try to prove you wrong and convince themselves that they're 100% straight by attacking you. There is a lot of stigma against men being with men and that's what makes them not admit it. Plus, straight guys are turned on by girls being with girls so they try to turn themselves own by making statements like "women are not 100% straight." Yeah, if they won't like it then they shouldn't dish out those statements about women.

• The thing I believe is that straight men, are not into the same things as girls. By that I mean, they don't look at models, they don't watch fashion, maybe they do, but they let it slide and never speak about it.

Hen girls come along, hey love fashion, love dressing up, love checking out girls in the fashion world, and love following trends which you can only see first on models. Plus the female body is attractive, and girl can say she likes it, or wantss to look like that girl or another.

So guys see girls doing this and start thinking, hey maybe girls would have an easy time being with each other.

Guys dpnt even want to stand beside another guy at the stand up stall in the washroom. Catching eyes with a guy in the washroom is gross lol, plus it can make us nervous. And maybe that where we start getting disgusted with men, a lot of hem are nasty, and you see it in there. I don't know. Plus unless we are homosexual, there is nothing attractive about a guy to us, we don't care about his hair, or his car or bank account, or anything. There is nothing about a man that can aattract me to another guy. Why guys cannot just say i would never do anything with a guy. I don't know. Plus as soon as you say gay, it's put guy on sex sex into their head, and that just sounds nasty to a lot of us.

Most of us know, or at least he logical, smart guys know that this isn't the case for all women to be attracted to another girl.

except its not usually the young guys doing it its men 25 and older

Well I don't know lol, maybe they are just weird.

• Maybe some men on here are secretly in the closet and hate themselves, that's why they make a big deal out of it.

• Honestly I don't care what other people say. I haven't seen any girls say this yet except for you, I think I remember you telling guys to date guys for reason. Most guys that I know would just laugh if someone said this. You never ask why guys say this though, it's because a lot of women do things that make guys question their sexuality. You never see straight guys ogling guys, calling each other gorgeous, touching each other in a seducing manner. I'm a straight man, so when I see a beautiful woman it makes me wonder why there are straight women when she's so beautiful. I'm surprised you don't take it as a compliment. By the way do you even realize how misandrists treat men who compliment other guys?

There must be something wrong with you, im straight so why would i take being seen as bi or les as a compliment?

I see you misunderstood that, the compliment is because men who say that imply women are very beautiful/pleasing to the eye. Shouldn't that be a compliment to you?

• Cause when a girl turns gay.. Its sexy
    When a guy turns gay its like nonononononono.. So when called gay, men find it offensive cause, well, we're men!

• Yeah.. I think you're going overboard with the whole suggesting to date thing. I see a lot of guys that would love girls to be bi-curious. Don't and have not seen girls suggesting straight dudes to date other men..

• because its too common for girls to be bi, or lesbian and for guys its not and personally i dont care about what guys do. because they are not the ones i desire.

• because its the internet lol I am sure there are plenty of completely straight women on here

• women get mad for this too, I've seen it. also who cares.

• Men suggest that, hoping more girls will be bi and it will lead to FFM threesomes for them. Duh!

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• Because internet.