Why is everyone deactivating?

First it was fearlessbanana, then it was hulkksmash (but he is already back), now polocrew deactivated. What is happening?

0|2
21|34

What Guys Said 34

• Someone cut the supply of steroids :/

9|9
    2|0
    • 18d

Lol you re killing me man

• Show All
    • 17d

I just said this as a joke, I didn't have any problems with any of them xD To be honest, I didn't know Tony used steroids.

• 17d

This is gold lmao

• Polocrew and Fearless_Banana are gone and people are complaining?

15|6
    6|5
    • 17d

That's what I'm trying to figure out.

• Show All
    • 17d

@Afro-dite9 It's really not. The same thing was said about consultant when he left. Literally everyone was freaking out lol. I have consultant on my snapchat and know he wasn't making questions about himself. I made one when I noticed polocrew left too. I didn't know if something was going on that I missed.

• 13d

@asker
      Thats because Consultant actually acted like a decent human being

• Because GAG is becoming a cesspool and they had to leave. Stalkers and cyberbullies took over this website. I'll stay here and hopefully the people I like on here don't leave. Out of your list, I don't mind hulkksmash being back and I just wish polocrew would come back.

0|1
    0|0
  • LOL I've been on this site for like 4 years! This is NOT a new thing haha. Easily have witnessed nearly 3 dozen or more people I recognized deactivate. Was quite upset about a few of them but I also managed to keep in touch with a few of them.

Tbh there's many reasons why. Usually it involves work/school/time management issues, or the user has become bored/frustrated with the site. I believe someone called "MissNowhere" left some months ago due to the constant influx of guys sending her creepy/perverted messages and such.

Me? I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. This site is too fun. Sometimes I'm well liked here, sometimes I'm not.

2|0
    2|0
  • Beats me. I'm still here😛 so cheer up pink anon

3|3
    1|1
  • Probably deactivated by the admins because of the things they said. Anyways if these are the type of people going GaG is a better place.

5|2
    1|1
  • I don't know. Why do you care so much? They probably came back as somebody else.

3|1
    0|0
  • I think this site takes moments where people leave it than they end up coming back seriously i do believe people make friends than they share personal info such as Passwords, Emails, etc.. I think people need to be careful who they befriend not all these sites are safe.

1|1
    0|0
  • Either people are getting sick of all the bullshit on gag (some mods are bearish to deal with), or to my last point gag has become more painful than it's worth.

0|1
    0|0
  • Polocrew whyyyyyyyyyy? 💔😢

3|1
    0|1
  • Eh... they weren't bad people per say but they were kind of douchy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope they come back soon, i liked them.

2|1
    2|1
  • I don't know. Maybe I should leave, no one will miss me...

1|0
    1|0
  • Who the fuck are they and why does anyone care?

2|0
    1|0
  • People do that a lot. If you look at some of the questions from a few years ago, a lot of the people that gave opinions, deactivated. One thing is for certain, I'm never deactivating.

0|0
    0|0
  • A GAG serial killer. Who's next?

0|0
    0|0
  • Polo and hulk were Tony's bitches, so once he left they had no reason to stay.

0|0
    4|0
  • It's called the alpha revolution

0|1
    0|0
  • I deactivated my account last year , possible virus.
    But I came back , I think most people are jumping ship because this site has lost some of it's luster. I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol, it used to be fun once upon a time. But this shit happens way too often.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya, but the important thing is that I'm still here.

0|0
    2|0
  • Who knows. I had to read again since I thought you said justbannas.

0|1
    1|0
  • a lot leave because they know it time to leave

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll miss Brother Polo, He was da Gronk of GaG!
    #RollTide

2|0
    2|1
  • Im not back, im done.

1|0
    0|0
  • People are getting fed up with the system, man!

1|0
    0|0
  • at least they werent intelligent people that added value to any questions

1|0
    0|1
  • i think they were all the same person

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm going to deactivate as well

1|1
    0|0
  • Their infinite "wisdom" was required elsewhere:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7gzmoqmL7g

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 21

• Lmao yeah, let's just pretend this isn't one of them asking this just to see how many people don't give a shit.. 😂;)

5|2
    0|0
    • 18d

It s been asked so many times!

• Show All
    • 17d

😂😂😂

• I guess only they would know.

I've thought about deactivating mine a few times before, mainly because there are a lot of insensitive people on here or passive-aggressive or people who misunderstand me etc. I know you can get those people anywhere but I find it's more common in certain areas or sites. It can also wind me up how un-empathetic a lot of people on here can tend to be.

Why I stay however is because there do seem to be a couple nice people on here that are good to talk to, I enjoy sharing my opinion on things and trying to help people, and sometimes I need advice with things too. Other times I just like writing MyTakes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Happy that they are gone. Both were douche bags and uptight about things.

5|2
    4|0
  • 38.media.tumblr.com/.../...3jKebh1rbc9h1o1_400.gif

I have been thinking about deactivating for a while.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't miss any of them. I think about deactivating fairly often I guess.

2|1
    1|0
    • 18d

Message me your contact info if you decide to deactivate

• 18d

@Waffles731 I will :) but don't worry, I think about it cause I think this place is bad for my mental health but then what else would I fuck about on my phone all day with?

• People come and go. Such is the nature of the beast.

0|1
    0|0
  • Fearless banana.. I didn't know that. Polo crew deactivated? He'll come back. As for banana. He always deactivates but comes back after a while. Trust me I know.

1|0
    0|0
  • Five bucks they'll be back when they realize how bored they are when they can't troll.

1|1
    0|0
  • There were many before. It's because this website gets toxic.

0|0
    0|0
  • I knew Polocrew.. who knows he might come back..

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol are they all the same person? :o

1|0
    2|1
  • why do people care? lol

3|0
    0|1
  • I am planning to deactivate too because I find GaG just an extra/ unneeded activity.

0|1
    0|0
    • 18d

Bye then. Let us know when your going so we can throw you a farewell party.

• It is what it is. Maybe they'll be back.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares? People deactivate all the time, and most of them come back sooner or later.

1|1
    1|0
  • I don't know Lol I'm next

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow lol so many of these people started bitching all of sudden after they left. I just texted polo all this and his reactions were "most of these nerds can collect and die together and I will pay serious money to watch it" and I dont think fearless like me at all haha They both are pretty fun dudes once you get to know them lol but I think polo deactivated because of his football haha He is 18 actually lol and Tony is doing bodybuilding pro events or stuff like that

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know and idgaf

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah that banana guy had an awful personality and plocrew wasn't very intelligent at all. Who needs that calibre of people on here 😁

6|1
    4|2
    • 17d

Well said.

• Show All
    • 17d

STOPPPPPPPPPP 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I GOTTA PEE!

• 17d

Believe me- he was trolling 😎 if you get my drift 😉

• Lol whose gonna be our alpha roided jockhead now :-p haha they actually "trolled" me pretty hard too , both of them messaged me at same time and flirted but were sendig screenshots of my convo with them to each other and "busted" me lol its all cool now doe haha I am great friends with them, got Tyler on ig and snap and tony on snap too :-p happy girl haha

3|0
    1|1
    • 18d

Haha come bak asshokes! We need to be trolled more!

• Show All
    • 17d

I think they are all jealous lol. They all get accused of catfishing and lying lol. I guess you are proof that they are real though.

• 17d

Haha oh they are hella real! Tony is pretty successfully and Tyler still in school lol he's actually onlt 18 haha Got both of them on Instagram and I think Tyler deactivated because of his football season! I asked him if I can give his ig or snap out so hey people don't believe these jelous people bullshit! We pink anon represent them! Comment here if you want polos ig or snap or fearless snap haha

• Thank god, GAG needed a cleanse.

7|1
    2|2