Do you know of any past Gag users who died in real life?

I know of two

Victorianne - car crash
SolitaireBond - cancer

Wbu?

14d This information was on FB of their relatives. I'll screenshot it and post it in the updates

What Girls Said 5

• Pretty sure Victorianne just deactivated again, so I doubt that one. SolitaireBond had some woman's photo up, but I thought she had heart issues.

The only user I know of that has passed is Kris85. 😔

• what?
    how did you know?
    about solitairebond I thought it was because someone called her out as a fake

• Victorianne died? :o Omg no way! Please Tell me it's a joke :( :'( </3

• I feel like I knew victorianne. Was she the one who posted quiz sometimes? : O

• I haven't. But may they rest in peace. God bless their families.

What Guys Said 15

• I die inside a little each day from being on this site.

• Victorianne? I dunno about that one. I think she just left. Otherwise her profile wouldn't be inactive. A person who died suddenly wouldn't close their profile.

As for SolitaireBond, I believe (if I recall correctly) she was the person who had a woman with a green dress as her profile pic. People reverse google searched it and someone found it elsewhere online and made a big deal of it, calling her a catfish and such. (It was strange because I didn't think she was claiming that was her in the first place.) In any case, she deactivated shortly after that, presumable because of that whole crap that took place.

I'm pretty sure you are spreading rumors 😅

The only one I know of that really died was Kris85. It was due to a aneurism or blood clot I wanna say. Sad either way :( It's kind of eerie too because her profile is still up (hence why I'm saying Victorianne is probably not dead)

• 15d

I think a lot of pictures here are just random ass model pics and shit.

• 14d

@YourFutureEx Haha I was going to reverse google search your profile pic so I could make up a snarky response to this, but then I realized that no results came up once I did. However, I could swear I stumbled upon a random ear (I think it was an ear?) selfie from you at some point on GAG quite some time ago... and I don't believe the ear was pink lol :D

• 14d

No results came because it's really me 😎
      Haha I randomly post my pics. Sometimes ear, sometimes hands and what not lol.

You're right about SolitaireBond. Even if she was catfish (I'm not saying she was), people shouldn't harass other users for their profile pic :/

• how do you know that if they died?

• Kris85

• I don't know anyone here so no, I dont. It makes me wonder though, judging by the amount of people who have blocked me, half of gag would rather see me leave than stay, and the other half doesn't even know who I am. So I wonder if I died would anyone notice? Lol I really doubt it 😂

• I've only heard about Kris85, but I've luckily never been close with someone who died. It would break my heart.

• How did Victorianne Die,
    She came back, not only once but twice,
    Her most recent account only deactivated the other day

• luckily not

• You are lying.

• Yeah I've known of a few who have died, I think the most recent one I knew of was Kris85.

• 15d

How'd she die?

• 15d

@Whitesteve wrote the take. I believe it was a bulminary epalism. Something any of us could have.

• 15d

@JSmuve yeah, hormonal contraceptives do carry some risks that are potentially fatal. Things like an increased risk of stroke, blood clots, heart attack, etc.. So.. technically things that could kill anyone but are slightly increased if you're using birth control. Moreso if you're a smoker, over the age of 35, and/or have a lifestyle that puts you at an increased risk additionally. I didn't know Kris85 personally, though I do believe she was 35+ and a smoker/occasional partier. Then again, a girl who I knew from high school died 'from birth control' when she was just 22 or something. Ironically enough, she collapsed and passed away while working out at the gym so...
      😖

• Wait fuckin really?

• I've played a few games with people who have died, dunno anyone on gag that well.

• Nope I don't know anyone like that...

• That is heartbreaking. May their souls rest in peace.

• Hulksmash.. RIP