Will gag be a better place without the alpha males?

1|0
14|22

Most Helpful Girl

• I think gag would be better if we stopped focusing on trivial shit like this.

7|5
    0|0
    • 2mo

Preach BAHAHAHAA

• Show All
    • 2mo

Or should I say... Hukksmash lol enjoy your lame ego boost trip here which ever you are😻

• 2mo

you're just mad cause no one makes questions about you

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol they'll be back

2|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

What Guys Said 21

• How exactly would it be better without them? If you don't like them can't you just block and ignore them? Who cares if someone's alpha or not? Why do you care at all that they are alpha?

0|0
    0|0
  • Can we just like, stop with these questions? Shit's been on my Feed the whole day. Soon we'll have rumors coming out like when ConsultantIsBack left. What's it gonna be, they all had a Polyamorous marriage?

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah, whenever one asshole or bitch leaves, another one takes their place soon after.

There will always be bitches and assholes on this site. The only thing that changes is the usernames.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Can you name any others besides the three that just left?

• Show All
    • 2mo

No one pays attention to bitches.

• 2mo

That's not true. Well at least not for udolipixie and 9fmeo, they were well known on here.

• You mean the self proclaimed alphas right?

2|1
    0|0
  • No it's boring without them

0|0
    0|0
  • I never seen any of the people left as "alpha's". I seen them as arrogant and full of themselves. ESPECIALLY that hulk guy. Actually I seen them as liars too because this is the fucking Internet. There's no alpha's on the Internet, just a lot of sad people including myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • It means that damn unintelligible bro talk will be gone. Its like speak English you brutish, uncivilized, barbaric faggots

0|1
    0|0
  • I barely even noticed they were here. There are more of us so called nerds and normal people on here than there ever will be of those alpha bits.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's ridiculous that women think there are "Alpha"males would spend most of his free time on internet partially on this site XD

1|1
    0|0
  • Beta beta everywhere
    Everyone here's a derp.
    Beta beta everywhere
    Not a protein shake to slurp.

1|0
    0|0
  • Please explain what you mean by 'alpha male'.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who left now?

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Fearless then hulk then polo

• 2mo

Fearless and polo gave me a laugh from time to time. I'm pretty sure hulk was special.

• Are they being eliminated? LOL

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

You can't eliminate an alpha male.

• Where is the form to sign up to be one? I want to try

0|0
    0|0
  • No we're the sheep and the alpha kept us in check, I don't know anymore where's my Banana

0|0
    0|0
  • Gamma n delta males will replace them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuckn nerdz Bahaha

1|0
    0|0
  • What is an Alpha male?

0|0
    0|0
  • No not until people like you who keep obsessing on this alpha/beta crap go away.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, and without feminazis too. basically the "extremists" of gag.

0|0
    0|0
  • You mean without douche bag posers who think they're alpha on the internet? yeah.

1|0
    0|0