Should it be odd / weird?

Do you think it would be odd / weird / freaky if you asked a question on here and your crush / s/o answered your question on here? What would you do if you found out?

2mo *would not should. Didn't catch that till this morning.

Most Helpful Girl

• Since I'm using my own pictures on here they'd immediately know it's me so I'd just message them and talk to them on here and use it as an opportunity to get to know them better and then of course also talk to them more often in real life.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• Hmmm... good question... I think I would kinda b relieved in a way... that way he knows what's on my kind without me having to ask him. Lol

True. Would you still ask questions about him here though? I'd just ask her (either in person or on here depending on what it was).

I never ask about him... nobody would kno how to answer a question about him except for him. Lol.

Good point. Just curious

• It wouldn't be odd or weird. I would just say " Hey you answered one of my questions." Laugh then continue on with what I was doing.

• But really. It would probably be more honest communication is the sad thing.

Yep. People (myself included) have difficulty in communicating. I'm working on it though

Just be like, to yourself, we are talking about X. Then do it.

I know it is a big ask if yourself and the other person. But if they refuse then you know the relationship is doomed. You have circled X for months or years, it needs to be talked about. And unfortunately in some relationships X= will you take out the trash.

Hopefully in most it is more complicated.

• 😂😂that would be strange. That's why people should behave on here... you never know who's lurking 😂😂

• I'd be flustered at first but then ask him how long he's been here, ask who's mytakes are his faves, etc. It's up to him to come out with it and ask if the questiin was about him. I would just admit it. I mean, why lie at that point? Why? Is he here? How do I look?

All great points about asking him? It could end up making the relationship stronger. I'm one of those people that believes in open and honest communication so I know where you're going. Call me dull or whatever, but I do NOT like surprises, especially in relationships. I guess I'm odd that I want to know everything about them once in an exclusive relationship. The good and the bad. Isn't a relationship supposed to be about trust and security?

That doesn't happen overnight:)

• It shudnt b that odd. Was your question about them?

• Hah, that would be ironic.

• I'd probably just ignore them and pretend it's not me. There's no pictures on here of me to indicate it is me.

• That would be terrible! That would be like the worst thing that could happen on here!

So what would you do if you found out a crush / s/o were here?

"Changing the names to protect the 'innocent'." LOL

Bahahahahaha! Love it!

• Id feel so embarrassed!

I don't know anyone that uses this website so I don't see that happening anytime soon haha. I try not to be too specific for privacy so I don't put names age or location

Ah yes, embarrassment. I think that's part of the reason why people are hesitant about going up to their crush.

Well not really for me because it'll be something to laugh about later when I tell my friends I at least tried.
      I'm more afraid of how my crush will react because I expect the worst-rejection or complete ignoring

I just need to stop caring... one day

• It depends on what question I had asked. Unless it was about him, probably not.

• That's why i never put up a picture, duh

• I'd just be like
    "go away! You're not supposed to be here!"

• always help to go anon. :)

What Guys Said 3

• Great question - You would be examining the 5 word answer for about 8 months, making every possible connotation and interpretation of it

• Well.. I hope it wasn't too obvious for her to figure out.

• I'd use the stuff I read here to my advantage in real life...