Why are people so pissed about roasting on here?

I roasted a couple of dudes yesterday and they all got super pissed and reported my comments.
I'd like to point out my roasts were funny.

What Girls Said 2

• If you're the only one who appreciates the comedic value of the roasts... I'm no sure if I'd say they were funny enough to negate the negativity.

• Some people aren't as easygoing as you are and can get offended by what has been said.

What Guys Said 4

• A user isn't required to report the posts for it to be hidden. A bystanding mod can clean the questions as they see fit to prevent things from getting out of hand. If you feel a moderator has done so in error feel free to contact an admin.

Just for clarification, roasting doesn't make insults acceptable, as it causes flaming. If it was clear you were joking, I'm not sure why the mods removed it.

• They're acting

• So you insult someone for your own personal entertainment and you find it surprising that they reacted negatively to it?

Also, usually people only roast those who they perceive as being weaker than they are. People who are already struggling and feeling down on theselves. If you roast people on your level who have the same levels of confidence, they are less likely to overreact.

And like the other guy said, just because your post got taken down doesn't mean it was the person who you roasted that reported it. It could have been a mod or just a random bystander.