Do you love the block feature?

I love the block feature here. For the creepy pervs and the annoying chicks all up in your face as well as the stalkers who won't stop pestering.

Simple and easy BLOCK

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I've only used it once, but it was necessary to use in that situation and for others on here who deal with incessantly creepy people.

What Guys Said 17

• I have taking to blocking a big chunk of people especially in the political questions so I can avoid topic of the election - I will probably unblock loads after the election - The rest of mine are generally for being personally abusive, abusive racist or abusive islamophobic remarks.

• No because i rather just laugh at peoples faces than blocking them. But i have blocked some haters that just kept on hating.

• As a guy I can honestly say... I rarely ever block people.

• Never blocked anyone, never had a reason. I can handle myself, especially on the internet.
    I think the block feature is overused here.

• Block was the best invention since the internet :)
    I block all scumbag assholes, who think they are "funbirds" (spassvogel) or cool or are disrespectful.

Once I block, I never unblock.

• I don't really use it all that much to be honest.

• I've used it twice, both times were in response to direct messages calling me a "fag" and threatening me.

I'd have responded back and really just ripped the other person to shreds based on old posts but they blocked me before I could do that.

• Lol it can be handy

• It hasn't been necessary for me yet.

• Haven't used it once lol

• never blocked anyone yet bet got blocked :p

• I think u angry with someone n just blocked

• blocking is for pussies who can't take a disagreement in an argument

• i dont like it because when they do it, they generally do it anonymously, so it's like, really?

• Yeah. Fabulous feature.

• No I don't mind but feel sad 😞 when girls block me 😊

• Yes and you?

What Girls Said 2

• Haven't had the pleasure of using it yet

• I've never used it actually.