Since a lot of gagers left due to stalking is gag safe?

I'm worried we could be stalked too. How did the stalker get the ip address? Aren't admins the only ones with that access?

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think the admins even have access to this stuff. But maybe the security measures are bad. Maybe if the admins spent more time actually programming rather then acting like pussies with the material, more people would be here.

• Many people share their social media and even phone numbers with strangers here. It is kinda crazy considering we don't really know if these people are real, or who they say they are lol So it is easy for them to turn on you with the info you shared

• There is always a risk to being online and interacting with others unfortunately.

• That only happened to fearlessbanana. He started sharing his info out more and more getting more comfortable. Someone that didn't like him found it and started sending messages with links to his questions and opinions to the girls in his real life he talked about on here. No one can track down your IP like that unless you click a really questionable URL given to you by a questionable person.

• 14d

Being an arrogant steroid abusing moron backfires? That sounds like justice to me. Well done whoever did that!

• 14d

@19MK34 I don't think anyone deserves that but he had something like that coming. He managed to piss off a lot of people. I don't think he was bad at all tbh. He was opinionated and too smart for his own good. The only thing I don't agree with is the fact that he would post him using girls all the time. He posted pictures of him getting head and it was all blurred out. Text msgs of girls he talked to that are very private. Had pictures of girls sleeping next to him and would have his laptop open on this website next to her. I feel bad for all these girls thinking they're special to him. I've been hurt by guys like him so it kind of hits home.

• 14d

He's not the only one

• You can use the anonymous feature all the time. That's what I do. My paranoia was justified ><.

What Guys Said 16

• Yeah, just be careful about what links you click on. Also, try not to be an asshole to everyone and you won't make yourself a target.

• Use a VPN
    Don't give out personal info on here, no last names, no address, no phone numbers, no friends/family photos, no social media.
    Just baaic shit.

• Not aware of this, but if it happened he probably set up a webpage and linked to it. When people visit the webpage, their IP addresses will be recorded. That's the simplest way to do that. I haven't done it, but I've been the "victim" of that (nothing much happened, wasn't in any danger.)

• Yes there seems to be a lot of reports about this stalking onto people's other accounts - A bit scary like normal GaG stalking wasn't bad enough

• Lol, I can give you my public (and local if you want) IP with no fear. IP addresses change whenever you login to your ISP (and at least once a day). If he gets one, all he knows is your current address and where you are from.

I'd be more worried about mail addresses and passwords that are not hashed.

• 15d

The real problem is oversharing of personal info and pictures.

• It depends, if you click on a link someone posted. If they own the website they linked, they can see the person's IP.

• Don't share your info with people online that you barely know, that's probably like a rule somewhere. Just don't do it or you're subject to get in deep shit.

• yeah, if you are not stupid with sensitive information nothing can happen.

• Bad news its not safe at all

• if you're not stupid when it comes to your personal info, you'll be fine

• Generally getting doxxed is something feminist do when you prove their bullshit is fabricated.
    If you avoid putting anything personal out there... they can't try and destroy you for proving them wrong.

• Well, who is to say some admins aren't dishonest. I suspect some have to be.

• Here's my ip address: 98.176.194.6 Now tell me who I am.

Let's correct a few things:
    1. the only person who can get your ip address on gag is the owner and that's assuming he has software which captures the ip address which is unlikely and unnecessary.
    2. the ONLY thing you can do with an ip address is find out the city and state of the ip address AND NOTHING ELSE. The location is only used so google for example can direct you to the correct page. (google uk, google india, etc)

Put my ip address in this website and you'll see I'm in san diego Ca.
    https://www.iplocation.net/

• 15d

@wolfie12 brings up a more critical point. that passwords on gag are not hashed. This is a galactic blunder of epic proportions.

• 14d

That don't mean crap because you probably using vpn

• 13d

@DisWebsiteSpysOnYall I don't need a vpn cuz I'm wearing my tinfoil hat.

• gag, is def. not safe, trust me

• This site doesn't care about your safety. Its a cheap site that only cares about clicks. Just look at the mods, theyre all idiots.

• They don't get ip addresses. Some gaggers posted pictures that they also had posted on other social media sites. You just reverse google image search them and the other sites they have those pictures up on will pop up and then they learn information about the person on those sites.

Plus I think only certain individuals are stalking certain people because they hate them for very specific reasons.