How do you feel when people invite you to their question?

• good, it makes me feel so important when people want to know my opinion
    37% (14)23% (7)31% (21)Vote
  • it makes me feel pressured into answering them
    24% (9)7% (2)16% (11)Vote
  • its just whatever
    32% (12)50% (15)40% (27)Vote
  • other (state how in opinion section)
    7% (3)20% (6)13% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
22|13

What Girls Said 22

• When I get invited from users I know/talk to, I'm cool with that.
    But when it's some random who invites me to a creepy question about how I like it or something... I ignore those lol
    https://i.imgflip.com/1aioxv.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm indifferent to it. I don't always answer if I don't think I have a good response or I might forget to go back and answer later if I'm too busy, though.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it is very much so a complement :)

0|1
    0|0
  • It's cool if I've chatted with the person but if I haven't then it's kinda weird esp if it's some creepy ass question like what underwear am I wearing or something like that

1|3
    0|0
  • I usually get some complete random users (ones that I haven't even seen on GaG) invite me. It's whatever. Most of the time I answer, other times I just don't feel like it or it's something in regards to "how do you masturbate?" Which I just stay completely clear from.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's whatever. I think it's a good concept sometimes. I've used it when I wanted someone's specific opinion. I think some people abuse it just to get a shit ton of opinions tho. That's when it's annoying

0|1
    0|0
  • A little of A and B. I feel bad when I don't have anything actually insightful to say. I will try my best to answer all invited questions.

0|1
    0|0
  • Makes me feel nice and like aww they invited me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like it @mario21 @rainbowfangirl @yumix it makes me answer your questions because I might have missed them.

1|2
    0|0
    • 17d

good :P
      I just invite everyone (even though it's a pain in the ass to click 100+ times), I'm a notification whore xD

those who are bothered by it can just deactivate them in the settings or tell me

• Show All
    • 17d

Same but that doesn't make others feel as important lmao

• 16d

Aw I'm glad you do haha

• When it's just a random bunch of people who I don't follow and I know don't follow me, or even the same person inviting me to some pointless question I have no interest in answering (usually sexual related questions), it's so annoying to me. Only in that instance, otherwise I don't mind at all. I still don't answer the majority of the time anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Annoyed so i turned the notification off

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually ignore it unless I find it to be interesting. I invite people to my questions if I really want answers.

0|0
    0|0
  • I invite you to every question 😂 How do you feel?

1|0
    0|0
  • it s between b and c

0|0
    0|0
    • 18d

There is no faking alphabet between b and c , are u even sober?

• Show All
    • 18d

Good now get on the grill, lemme slow roast you, making human shawarma.

@anonman32 dude can't you see am tryna getting nude pics from a drunk girl. Dont soil my plan.

• 18d

@takumii hahahhahahahhahaha

• I usually don't mind

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm whatever! But why invite someone to comment then close the question. It happens all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever

0|0
    0|0
  • Good, unless it's sexual then it's kinda weird...

0|0
    0|0
  • It's annoying asf.

0|0
    0|0
  • if i want to answer, ill answer. i dont need to be invited

0|0
    0|0
  • It's rather silly I, m only here once every week or so & most questions are closed in 2-3 days.

0|0
    0|0
  • annoyed lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I have never been invited to a question yet 😪

1|1
    0|0
  • Said C but I tend to think they just went down a list of people inviting everyone. I don't really think it's that personal unless they message me or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • A mixture of B and C - I blocked someone though because their questions were so stupid and I kept getting invited.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ill let you know when someone will invite me lolz

0|1
    0|0
  • I turned it off. It was annoying, I was getting invited to a question every 5 minutes.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's simple.
    don't like it? deactivate it in the settings.

I don't care

1|0
    1|0
  • Trolling is more fun when the other person invites you.. its like.. consensual sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ne'er been asked to anyone's qwestion. >.<

0|0
    0|0
  • no different, really...
    if i'm interested, i'll answer; if not i won't

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll take a look at it but I may or may not have the experience to answer it.

0|0
    0|0
  • just whatever

0|0
    0|0
  • Never happened, I stay anonymous so nobody knows me

0|0
    0|0
  • I always asked myself why they invite all people if I already get a notification when they ask a question

0|0
    0|0