Is it me or has the GAG neighborhood gone down hill?

Last thing i red this chick literally shows her shaved pussy online here. whats up with the gag neighborhood

Most Helpful Guy

• I think people get bored and come on here just to do whatever they want. Some come on here looking just for people to hook up with. Yes, it's gone downhill
    nothing new for this site. If you get rid of the downvote feature the bullies,
    trolls leave. they bring the downvote feature back the bullies, trolls, stay.
    People come on here to show nude pics cause they get away with it it
    seems the Moderators aren't as active and the Administrators never here.
    I sure wish the Administrators would take some advice from me cause
    i recently came back and all i been getting is bullied, harassed on my comments
    time for me to leave again if this stuff continues.

@GirlsAskGuys

Most Helpful Girl

• Whaat? Where? I can't believe I missed it. I'm all for the decaying of society.

Lololol do you really want to see some girls twat or are you just kidding?

@Yumix Link up 😈

it's not what you wanna see but you asked for it 😈

check pm

What Guys Said 31

• I mean, for the time I've been on here (over a year), I don't think it has changed a ton. I still see people who post dick pics, vagina pics, boob shots, whatever. It's been happening for awhile now.

In fact, I'd say over the months, there has actually been a decrease specifically in "is ___ inches ok?" dick questions. I still see dick size questions, but not nearly as much.

On the contrary though, there was some months back a big "what is allowable" ordeal I remember. Basically, the big cheese said that boob pics were totally ok as long as nipples were blacked out, asses were ok as long as no vagina was showing, and such. It led to some iffy HDIL questions with basically bare minimum coverage. I guess, in that sense, GAG has gotten more explicit.

On the whole though, I think it's stayed the same. People are just psyching themselves out and having confirmation bias (aka one may not have payed attention to the issues before, but now they are paying attention to them and coincidentally attributiting it to their notion... Leading to an illusion of GAG getting worse.)

• Nope. Not really. There has been naked boobs and pussies on here for years, maybe since the site began. There was a "surge" a ways back which was not really a surge, but the moderators were not catching them as quickly, so they were seen by more people and gave the look like they were all over the place. Then I think they put more mods on and they were being caught quicker.

There was one gal who put up a picture of here lounging naked from the waist up. That was taken down and she told everyone it was removed because her breasts were showing. She put up the same picture cropped so that her breasts were not showing. Trouble was, they were two different framings of the same picture, and if you clicked on her picture on the profile page, the whole picture would show, as it does for all of us. And she was lounging back in a chair or couch, totally naked, head to almost feet showing. So then she ended up with no picture up, and she faded away. But her account is still valid, even though she has not been on for over a month.

Anyway, they have been around all along. It is just a competition between them and the mods, as to whether you see them.

• It's true! Absolutely true. They're degenerate!
    It's been true for more than 20 centuries and I can prove it.

This is a Latin quote:
    "Aetas parentum pejor avis tulit nos nequiores, mox daturos progeniem vitiosiorem."
    (Horace, Carmina. Odes III, 6, published in 23 BC.
    Possibly quoting Eurypides or Sophocles. -Greece , 4th century BC)
    [translation: "the age of our fathers, which was worse than that of our ancestors, produced us, who are shortly to raise a progeny even more vicious than ourselves ]
    www.eudict.com/

If it was that evident 20 centuries ago, possibly 24 centuries even, it's certainly true now since every generation was more degenerate than the previous one.

Just try to imagine how much degeneration must have happened since Horace wrote that golden piece of wisdom. :D :D :D

• link please. I must investigate.

• NOthing new about that. Moderators get around to deleting all that. I'm an old timer here, and no I wouldn't say it has gone downhill. It has changed though since they dropped basically ANY minimum age requirement. So many 12-15 year old spoiled US teens, who think the Internet tells them everything and never ask advice, just want to be rated and the like.

• Yeah, I'm not as hooked on this site like I was when I first signed up. I used to be on all the time and I used to participate a lot more (answering questions, asking questions, reading other people's answers) but I mainly come on here now just to pass time at work. I hardly use this site on weekends and I rarely read other people's responses now. I haven't asked a question in about two months. Meh.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkWR77dSSMw

That's just. . . . Some people, that's all i'm sayin', I just don't understand some people. . .

media.giphy.com/media/QDK1pCI43lGhO/giphy.gif

• There's this one girl that's been spamming porn for a while now, and this other annoying girl that won't stop showing these two girls asking who's prettier, her self esteem uglier

• Eh the nudes on here actually used to be way worse. Modding has really improved on that factor. I used to see several naked dudes on here a couple times a week.

But yeah the community isn't like it once was and that's not nostalgia speaking either. Moment I can get my next amazon card I'm ghosting.

• I regret clicking on it honestly, I didn't actually think the person would show it... why the fuck would someone show that. To all the guys here... it really wasn't that great...

• I didn't see that one but there was one last night to pick between two celebs with loads of pics and one was a sneaky nude, you could clearly see her vagina. Overall I feel GaG has gone downhill since I started here in March 2015. I think it has been struggling since summer 2015.

• What are you talking about, GaG is a high class work of literary perfection. That feeling that steadily creeps into your heart that makes you die a little bit inside with each new post is the emotional intention of the masterpiece. While GaG may seem inelegant on the surface, at a deeper level it represents, allegorically the soul's journey towards god... It's a divine comedy with a dark and twisted sense of humor... Siskel and Ebert gave it one supernova out of ten stars, because the black hole left in its wake just seems to swallow up all of the crap in the universe.

• the underage guy with the boner I see but the pussy I miss of course -_-

lmao

• Well... lt was anonymous and no face lol

• It may have.

• it was a nice lookin pussy though

• Society is deteriorating so why not the Internet too?

• Actually nudes and things showing up like nipples and stuff GaG has actually improved on that fact, I can guarantee you that question was taken down almost immediately once they saw it.

It used to be way, way worse on here years ago.

• Happens all the time. Mods remove it in like a minute

• We all know it was you 😒

Ps it looked good tho.

• shucks and I missed it!! ;-P

• there are some crazy people on here for sure. I guess its the internet and you just have to ignore that side of things

• Ehhhhhhh.. where can I find that post?

• Link to the question please! For masturbation purposes of course

• Naa, this place was always shit.

• Shaved pussy or no pussy

• How could I miss it :(

• post link to shaved pussy? ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

• it's just you

• Really? Ohhh give me the link to that question hahaha

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 10

• It's Not you, @starryeyedkitten.
    This is One of the many Reasons many Head for the Hills and Deactivate, some Never to be Seen again.
    Good luck and Thanks for Posting. xx

• Thank god I did not come across that 😐

It's always been like this though. It's something you can say "well I think I've just seen about it ALL"
    I don't know if that's a good or bad thing 😣😶 lol

• Link? Nah I just playin but there ain't no problem with the community.

• You say who shared what now?

• It wasn't my pussy. I only show that live and in person.

• I don't know if that post would mean that the GaG neighbourhood as a whole has gone downhill. We get trolls like that on the regular, and that's really nothing new. Be it girls posting multiple questions+pics like that, usually multiple ones with slight variances on wording, or guys asking similar ones+pics about their dicks...

I guess I am not on GAG enough, I miss most of those :-D

@sexcrazy12 yeah, maybe. Do you really think that asking random girls online if your dick size is 'enough' is really the best way to go about trying to 'fix' issues with self-esteem though? As if all girls have a hive mind and preferences that we share across the globe.

I suppose they think it is the best way of doing it. in my opinion, the girls that want boob and apparently pussy opinions are more there for the self esteem. the guys I think most are just trolling.

• People are weird. That hasn't changed.

• SHIT
    how did I miss that XD

• these kinds of questions are removed very very fast from admins

• SWJ, feminazis, "political correct" people, White Knights, Pink Knights... and other groups have hijacked the site.