Why do you decide to register in GAG's community?

2mo For example : I wanted to ask questions and to take a look what is it all about.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wanted to Continue my Lifelong Mission of Helping Others.. Found it here, dear.
    Good luck and Great question, @DarkManX xx

Glad you find it here, if most of people we're thinking how to help each other and reduce their negativity about the things is life, the more likely they'd be able to enjoy this life.
      They also need to know that we live only one time and we shall live it in the way, we want, the way that bring us happiness & joy.

Thanks, hun. xxoo

Thank you for the Vote of Confidence. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• For the advice and being able to help others plus the reward gift cards are nice to get after a awhile

What Girls Said 7

• I guess after being on help forums for health and computers. I wanted to try something new. Hoping at times to be useful and other times to just have fun. Also to get people's input.

• It seemed interesting, especially when I had a few personal questions I wanted to ask unbiased people.

• I liked the concept of sharing my opinion and giving/receiving advice and eventually really got into the take writing too :)

Sounds great, but I think about writing the take, it will took you more time to do it.

Does your name comes from Lucifer or let's say dark side and makes you a bad girl or you're good girl depending on the person :)

Hahaha no, Luci from Lucia --it's an Italian name I inherited lol
      But my friends do like to call me Lucifer as a joke!

• I wanted to buy this thing but I felt it was going to be a waste of money if it didn't work and then I noticed oh wait I can get giftcards from GaG. So there you go :D

But initially I had joined because I needed to ask a q for my books.

• I wanted to see what it was all about.

• Out of curiousity at first , then I kind of like it.. and stay.

Especially if you don't have life outside isn't it?

Yes, If I have nothing to do.. I like reading peoples opinion on interesting topics.

• I have a lot of curiosity questions I like asking guys and girls

What Guys Said 13

• I've run across this site often. But recently I googled something, don't remember what. It came up with a woman's question here and lots of male responses were extremely obnoxious. I registered to give her a decent, straight answer. I'm routinely astounded at how horrible people are to one another when they're behind a screen name and avatar.

• I didn't think much of it at the time. Just thought I'd try it out and figure out what it is in time. Now I have and I don't think I want to leave. There are a few cool people that I have grown to befriend over time here.

• I was on another forum and I found it very bitter/vicious so I was on look out for new forum. I had seen GaG a couple of times and decided to try it, I liked it mostly.

• I came across this site many times when I was a member of Yahoo Answers. Yahoo Answers has really gotten lame so I quit that site. I decided to join this site because it looked interesting.

and now you're quite dissapointed, because the social media became the way of life.

• I liked the idea of the site, the things people discussed here. Just wanted to be part of it.

• Interacting with the community here makes me feel as if I am super intelligent.

• I liked the concept of it and was bored... so I gave it a try

• To voice my opinion and I absolutely love helping people. This is like practice being a therapist for me since I want to be one.

• I don't know, just decided one day sign up after sometimes stumbling onto this site while looking for answers to questions.

• Ta step my pussy game up

• something 2 do
    think i registered with my first acc maybe 2 years ago

• Just wanted to stop by

• I found it because I searched an answer and saw a question where I wanted the asker not to do the same stupid thing as I did