Since you've joined gag would you say you've grown to like it or dislike it more?

not the people. but the site itself. especially all the changes.

feel free to discuss what you like or dislike about it now compared to when you first joined.

• like it more (:
  • dislike it more :(

What Guys Said 10

• As long as you take gag for what it is which is a savage place of lucrative questions, ideas and bitter filled men and heartbroken women... then this is the place to dance.

Sometimes there will be a gem of questions and sometimes i enjoy just writing gibberish for people to read and that's entertaining to me.

Like or dislike? It's like the tree in front of my house, it's nice because it provides shade but it also sheds leaves that i have to clean up... so it's no longer a love/hate but a thing i deal with.

The People are the same... i'm like an old man in the front of his house yelling at the kids... "blahh you kiddos and yer shows with color."

• None of the changes really affected me (I only answer questions) other than the higher points to redeem prizes. But I didn't care about the style or downvote going away or being reinstated. I did like the MHO going to guy and girl as it increases your chances of getting it. So I've been fine on here.

• I dislike it more because I don't like how it defaults to MyTakes when you select a category. I also dislike how they raised the points for the Amazon card.

• Neither, I like it as much as I did when I joined it.

• I remember the really old days when they still had the built in instant messenger, which they said they'd bring back but never did. Other than that I don't think too significant has changed from a features standpoint, at least not anything that I use/used, it just looks different and has way more ads.

• Somewhere in between

• Dislike, it's become a safespace for people who can't handle the truth. You'll get reported and blocked so many times on here it's ridiculous.

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/65484061.jpg

• 18d

Well what are you actually saying? I doubt they consider it unless it was bad. But apparently GAG decides what is horrible or not to deal with.

• I dislike it a little bit more now then when I joined.

• I disliked it for that they made giftcard 7000points.. Not cool gag

• right now i dislike it more but that has more to do with the US election which brings out the nuts and idiots every 4 years.

What Girls Said 3

• I like it more just because I've met some great people through this site that I wouldn't have had the opportunity to otherwise.

• I dislike it more than when I first joined because of some of the people on here.

• I can't stand it. A few times now, when guys ask questions and seem to want a response, you give it, and then they tear you to shreds when you give them a response. It's like which way do you want it? And I'm always respectful and try not to demean anybody here, yet I'm fed to the wolves anyway.