Do you think that the most helpfully answer has now become the best answer?

I know i'm guilty of this at times maybe most of the time.

just picking the answer I like best no matter if it was helpfully or not or even relevant to the question or topic.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the question. Sometimes I pick the one I consider to be the most "thoughtful". Sometimes it's the one that made me laugh the most, etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not sure if you were here in 2011 but back then it was actually called Best Answer.

I guess they changed the terminology because first of all, we are only stating our opinions, and 2nd, you can't have a best opinion because its a subjective thing.

At the end of the day its the same thing just with a different name.

What Girls Said 8

• I never say it is "Best" from the Rest, @adamski24, but with being "Most Helpful," which I get Every day, is Showing me, on my own End anyways, that this Wise ol Owl is not only Giving a Hoot, but also... Giving the Best from thee Rest "Know How" Somehow to Lend a Helping Hand.
    Everyone here, dear, Gives His or Her own Opinion, which is great. Being Voted the One, hun, that is the "Most Helpful," the Asker Feels, even Gag, that this Is... Number One.
    Good luck and Great question, Thanks for Sharing. xx

• It can be. I don't ask anything that requires serious advice, so I typically choose at random.

• Dunno about the others but i choose the mho depending on whether it was helpful to me or not :D

• Sure, I just choose the opinion I like the most.

• I am not sure tbh

• i am not sure

• I am yet to ask any questions so dont know or care tbh.

• No, it hasn't

What Guys Said 1