Do you cringe at some of your early opinions on this site?

I know I do.

0|0
11|12

What Girls Said 11

• Definitely, some of my opinions have changed drastically within a year. Looking back to when you was ignorant about something isn't really a great feeling.
    Plus some comments I make while Im in a bad mood or on my period make me go
    media.giphy.com/media/26tPoyDhjiJ2g7rEs/giphy.gif
    But in a year from now I'll be reading my current opinions and cringe lol.

0|1
    0|0
    • 15d

Yeah when I first started I was basically an ignorant dweeb, I really cringe at my old self

• A few, yes, but I've only been on here since January, so enough time hasn't passed for it to be really embarrassing and cringeworthy yet. I find that the older and more mature I become, the more I cringe at my former self.

0|1
    0|0
    • 15d

I've only been here since January too but... I already notice a massive difference from my early self to now. Not that I'm now perfect, but, my early self was awful

• Show All
    • 15d

Yeah exactly. I never used to try to imagine things from someone else's point of view. All that mattered was what I thought, and I stayed rigidly to that, even when I knew I was wrong. Over time I have realized like you said, that there's more than one way to look at something, different motives and ways to do and say things. I guess we're both improving huh? 😊

• 15d

Yes we are! :)

• Sometimes I cringe at my current posts on here.

1|1
    0|0
  • Nah, I've been pretty consistent.

0|0
    0|0
  • No lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No, because I actually took this site seriously back then.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • No lol my opinions are pretty solid.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha don't worry! Same with instagram, omg, I'm like #EXTREME CRINGE! Because I would like #hashtag everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I actually think I gave better advices when I was new to this forum...

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• The opinions themselves -- generally no, but I do remember one comment conversation I got in that was really cringey. There was two people having a fight on a comment thread. I tried to say something to break it up for whatever reason. The problem was that they somehow became friends after fighting, but I submitted my comment before refreshing the page. It was out of place and awkward, then they both just basically were like "wtf, who is this guy." I tried to salvage the situation, but ended up just awkwardly leaving it with my head held low.

Twas awkward enough for me to actually remember it even though it happened like a year ago.

Most of my opinions though were just long rambles, and heck, they're still long rambles... so I mean, seems fine to me lol. I cringe minor-ly and majorly at some moments on this site, but most of them have been from comments or messages, not opinions.

0|1
    0|0
    • 15d

Hm, seems like you kinda stayed the same mostly. Lucky you 😊

Well, before I was hopeless romantic MusicLover8098, I was ignorant, full of himself MusicLover8098. I've been trying to forget my early comments, cause some of them were honestly just terrible hehe

• Show All
    • 15d

I'd say that I have actually changed quite a bit since I started. I was more probably more pessimistic and depressing sounding, but that's generally about it lol. That, and my viewpoints / writing style changed slightly. :D

• 15d

It's always interesting to see how personalities evolve, even online 😊 I'd say we've both changed considerably then. Good luck man 😊

• Well sometimes I look back at opinions and realize that I was wrong or I have changed my mind about the topic. But I don't cringe.
    I do cringe at my old questions though.
    Sometimes I cringe at questions that I ask... an hour ago. Lmao
    I even instantly regret questions I ask every once in a while.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't remember most of my early opinions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Still do sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care enough to be honest lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. I have no regrets.

0|0
    0|0
  • I use to filter myself, over time I've just stopped caring and don't really gaf.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes ya, I went on my old account here and was like "what the fuck... why would I say this?"

1|0
    0|0
  • no i laugh my ass off at them.

0|0
    0|0
  • No...

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe a few opinions

0|0
    0|0
  • You mean like your abhorrent taste of music and your discrediting of legendary musicians?

0|0
    0|0