How do I change my gender color?

So when I first opened my account on this site, I felt like being a male so I picked blue. But at this time I do not identify as a man because I'm gender fluid and my identity changes when I least expect it to. If there is a way, how do you do it?

This is the constant struggle I have of being a genderfluid pansexual vegan SJW. So this site should be more accommodating to societal victims like me: by allowing us to change our username color whenever we want, or by letting us have muave as a color instead of blue or pink.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah man i identify as a tank, sometimes a helicopter but they dont have accounts with camouflage colors man. Too bad man, we can't have all.

What Girls Said 5

• …and I identify as Owen Wilson's nose. We all can't get what we want.

• Pretty sure there is no way to do that now.

• Lol to all those people who just want to insult him then don't even comment because your answering the question jesus.

• You can't, because there are only two genders: male and female.
    Sexuality is another thing.

• Not sure if trolling or being just stupid.

No your just stupid because you don't even know what gender fluid is.

Ok so? he can't do it and he didn't know so he ask the question still where your reason of being a dildo because I still can't see it.

@NatashaJ I'm not a "he" I'm a "zee"
      Calling me a he is a micro aggression. But I forgive you though I'm sure you didn't mean it that way, so maybe you two should go to an SJW sensitivity training camp.

What Guys Said 13

• Mauve is offensive and is an appropriaion of gay culture. No straight man would ever know what mauve is. I mean I'm stright and I can guess by the context that blue and pink would make a purple kind of color, but that's as close as I can get, purple.

• Sorry to say but your credentials contain the gender assigned at profile creation so this can't be changed even if modifying established biological history is apparently an unfortunate restriction for pangender octopuses who are outright the gender binary binary

• Go to Facebook. There you have 71 different genders to choose from. Neat, eh?

www.telegraph.co.uk/.../...s-come-to-UK-users.html

• I think you have to take this discussion with admin

• You have to switch to transmission fluid first.

I'm not trans fluid, I'm gender fluid. There's a difference just so you know.

But transmission fluid is required to make the switch, you don't just switch.

• Sue the GAG website for not allowing you to choose your gender on a daily basis. Or just go to your safe spot until you feel safe.

• There are 5 genders, so if you want green, purple, pink, blue, or brown, you should be able to get it, but nnooooOOOOoooo! This site is so sexist!

xD

• Clearly a troll, a good one tho. XD

• Obvious troll is obvious

• I have always felt like an attack helicopter. Why can't they have an attack helicopter gender?

• Yeah, I think there should be a third option for people who have gender problems... good idea

• winner for biggest troll of the night is @accipiter

• Im glad that gag has only male and female as it should be