Does gag let you have a voice on here?

I won't state why I'm asking this question due to now I'm way too paranoid to say it. Thanks to who ever runs things and I won't give detail because again I just feel like I'm going to have more be taken away. Just thanks to some current events I don't feel like I have any rights on this site. That anything I post will just be deleted and even this probably will still be deleted.

I'm leaving this site for a while after this thanks to what has happened last night and today. For I don't feel safe saying anything on here anymore.

• Yes
  • No

What Guys Said 21

• I guess GAG lets me have a voice on here. I never wrote anything that broke the guidelines. Well if you feel that you didn't break the guidelines you can message xhoneyxbeex and tell her why you think it doesn't break the guidelines. But don't let this stuff get to you. You are great around here :)

• lol your last question got deleted too? that makes no sense at all.

• 15d

or I guess just hidden by some stupid mod, I can't imagine that getting completely deleted.

the moderation system here is seriously flawed

• 15d

I agree with You, @Yumix, and Per se, I would Not "Hate" anyone on here, hun, but I do not always go along with Gag for some things, and have mentioned it. xx

• 15d

I don't trust the mods that I don't know.

• No, I don't feel safe, but for the opposite reason. Rather then having my 'voice suppressed', it's that I know when it comes down to it, the admins do fuck all to prevent genuine harassment. Even when it's brought to their attention, they're like 'oh whatever'. That's why I post anon now most of the time. I'm posting this non-anon because for what it's worth, if you want someone to talk to i'm here at least (and if you feel nervous about the admins, who absolutely read PM discussions if they feel like it, we could chat elsewhere). I haven't talked to you in PM before, but I certainly know you around.

Take care of yourself.

• This site is quite PC and SJW, so usually if you say something that isn't pink and sweet, they'll remove it.
    I don't know what you did, but you don't look like the type to do things against the rules, deserved to get stuff removed.
    Maybe you have a mod that dislikes you :/

• 15d

It was a riddle but I made my case and it's back up.

• 15d

So you got your question hidden cause it was a riddle? That's just stupid, and it wasn't even against the rules.

• 15d

No it was completely deleted and removed. Though after talking to them about it they brought it back.

• G@G admins don't judge each and every question themselves. They have a predetermined set of rules, and if your post violates those rules, they take it down. They aren't going to hunt down a specific user and delete all of their posts just because they're them. If they delete your post its because it violated the rules and they were notified by moderators. So if your post is deleted, its on you.

If there is any sort of corruption going on, it has probably stemmed from the moderators rather than the admin. It wouldn't surprise me, as a few of them seem to be less than impartial. However, they hold little power themselves. They can't even remove posts, they can only flag them to notify the admin. The only way I could see them having any say over whether or not your post is deleted is of several moderators banded together and flagged your question and won the popular vote.

I can't help much since you won't give any details, but I'll start with this: Have you had any particularly bad encounters with multiple moderators that would cause them to target you?

Besides, why didn't you post this anonymously if you're so afraid of them watching you? When you are anonymous, only the admin can see your identity - not the moderators.

• 15d

Not that I know of, and why I'm scared of giving any detail. I'm scared that if I do they will just delete that too.

• I never felt that way around here. The only stuff that I've had removed, was when I was being a yobo on purpose.

Actually, I only have had one thing removed that I think was borderline acceptable, all the others were nonsense xD (not that many, for the record)

• Did they delete your nudes?

JK

• I value your contributions to this site. Please PM me at some point to let me know what happened.

• Like any private playground, there are rules. I had a few items deleted out of maybe hundreds of comments and posts. It's not my webserver, I can deal with being a respectful guest at their party. If I ever believe they went over the top, I'll move to Reddit or someplace else.

• I need a third option, a C, I am somewhere in the middle, I have had a few run ins with admin over stuff and I don't agree with their policies 100%

• I don't follow you so I don't know what question you asked, but I have seen you around and I gotta day I'm shocked.

• Please don't go :(

• 1|0
  • Same. I get most of mine flagged as nonsense. Stupid AF 😂😂
    Afterall this site is meant for socializing smh

• No I don't
    I agree
    Please don't go though
    Your one of my fav contributors

• 15d

No you are my fav
      You actually post a lot of really interesting stuff
      I really enjoy it

• Definitely not

• somewhat no

• Honestly no simply because many times the moderators report me and bye bye opinion.

• Boo I hate too.
    I feel u. This is for this website 👎

• I feel you. It's annoying how they remove everything. It's cause moderators must remove a certain amount of posts per month to stay a moderator, and the ones who remove the most get rewards. So they remove everything they can.
    Like if you even mention the word suicide it gets removed for "suicidal tendencies", this comment will probably be removed for saying it

• 15d

Mods can only hide it. The admins review them and return them or remove them.

• 15d

Yeah I know but they remove pretty much anything that's been hidden, there are too many for them to check them properly, so if they see the word "suicide" they'll just go yeah ok lets remove that

• Chill out its just a website run by idiots.

What Girls Said 10

• OMG, @Mustacheketteh, What in the World is Going on? I will Miss you, Please, do Not Deactivate.
    Take some Time for You, Maybe this is What you Really Need so You Can Come back with a Different Outlook.
    I do know on here, dear, we All need a Break from Here sometimes.
    I feel that the Only Ones "Who ever runs things" or May have Thought they did, Are... Gone, and Many have Followed.
    Good luck, hun. xx

• As long as the comments/questions are falling within the parameters of the site rules, everyone can have a voice. Whether or not others agree is entirely up to them.

• What happened? :/

• Yeah, it does, I'm sure. I don't know what your situation is, but I guess your comments violated the site rules in some way or another. I'm not saying that to put you down either. Perhaps all you need to do is word things differently.

• Nooo, don't go. They let you have a voice. You just have to be careful what you say. :/
    What happened to your last question? :/

• 15d

I can't say because they will probably delete anything I say now., and now I'm hyperventilating and feeling extremely lighted to the point of passing out atm.

• 15d

Awww, don't go. I am sure it was hiding. We have lost lots of people here on GaG this past week, not that I care, but I have seen you around, and your cool. Don't leave us. 😞

• This site can be extremely ridiculous by that they take down from here.
    Stuff I say that isn't bad gets removed often too.

• Oh come on now...😑 don t leave too
    How don t you feel safe on this site I don t underatand

• How does them deleting something make you feel unsafe?

• What happened?

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more