What are your favourite topics on G@G?

Mine'd probably be:
* Society and culture - where most of my questions/takes go because they're about human behaviour in general, and I find that sort of thing quite interesting
* Fashion and beauty - because I really like fashion and clothes (srs go shopping like every 2 weeks), and the whole makeup debate is very interesting to me
* G@G community - coz I got into the top mho of that section once lmao and I like interacting with other users
I like them all, really, though. Each one has it's perks and fallbacks.

What about you? Which are your favourite/s and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• I really don't go by topic... I just go through all the popular questions and the one of the people I follow.

If I had to guess what I answer the most... probably other lol

Yeah I'm mostly the same, I get onto most questions through the feed.

Most Helpful Girl

• Dating
    Relationships
    Friends and Family
    Breakup and Divorce
    Flirting
    Girl's Behavior
    Guy's Behavior
    *Long Distance Relationship as Well, if they Would only Add it, @Luci92
    Good luck and Great question. xx

What Guys Said 25

• I tend to either find most of my questions from the homepage, reported questions section, or no opinions section. I only really ever go into the topics if I'm looking for a specific question I saw previously.

However, I find I tend to answer entertainments & arts questions/mytakes the most... Probably because that tends to be the stuff I'm most interested in. Otherwise, I just answer a hodge podge of random questions from various topics.

• I don't have a particular one. If I see something that made me stop and read it, I'll comment. But I can say that fashion and beauty and the like are the ones that I have blocked.

• society & culture and GaG community is where I spend most of my time answering (not on purpose, just organically happened that way)

• Relationships and dating. I love love, what can I say ❤️

• Sports would by my favorite topic if it existed (c'mon, G@G!)

As for existing topics, it would be:
    -G@G community
    -Entertainment & Arts
    -Other
    -Food & beverage
    -Health & fitness

All in that order.

• Trending, Society and GaG Community

• No one will admit it but I know for a fact like 80% of the users on this site regularly browse the sexual behavior topic. 👀👀👀👀

• GAG Asylum, everyone is crazy there.
    Other, a lot of the funny stuff ends up here.
    Entertainment, I like trivial stuff after answering 2 serious questions.

• SEX! <3
    GRrrrr!!!
    and getting a tiny little bit jealous over fictional perfect relationships or lovely girlfriends, who do very sweet/lovely stuff for their boyfriends :( I want one of them!

• Society yeah, thoughts, what ifs, situations

• Girls asking guys questions

• Others but i see sex topics from girls every fucking day like WTF mate? 🙄
    U dont like dick pic but talk about sex everyday zZzZzZz 😴💤

• I think I have 10 topics that I'm watching on G@G.

My interest very a LOT

• Mostly people talk about sex sometimes feel weird

• "What do you think about Turkey?"

And

"Am I ugly"

• GAG community
    Other
    Entertainment and arts

• Anything that has to do with music i love talking about music.

• I tend to be all over the place but I'll admit sexual behavior is one of my go-tos. What can I say, I like talking about sex and helping people with sexual situations.

• Society and culture

• Probably the ones that have to do with sexual behavior or society.

• My favorite topic on here is "how do I look"

• i want to u was my friend

• BDSM and Femdom hahaha and entertainment

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• Fashion and beauty for sure because that's the only thing I need opinions on and what I love giving opinions too as well

• Lol there's a reason why I'm the female top Xper holder for Society and Culture. Most of my posts go there. I also like Entertainment and Arts, Other, and Sexual Behavior. I dabble in most of the topics tho. But those are my favorites.

• I tend to look through "G@G Community," "Food & Beverage," and "Other" topics the most.

• Fashion and Beauty - I have always loved fashion
    Entertainment and Arts - I'm interested in movies and celebrities, hence my username
    Education and Career - I'm a career oriented woman and I'm good at giving others university advice

• I like every topic except "how do I look?" I would delete that if I was an admin I swear 😂😂

• society and culture

• Fashion and beauty and sexual behavior. I'm a horny girl that likes fashion.

• Break up & divorce because it's something most people can relate to.

I hate to see people hurting after a breakup , so I try to give them advice, or at least let them know I can relate to how they feel. It's good to offload to someone who has an understanding of what you're going through. I'm a genuinely compassionate person