Would you marry someone you met on GAG?

Would you marry someone you met on GAG? If so which GAGER and why? (Just a fun question.)

1|0
21|33

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 32

• @boobs

Moon of My Life, I give my life to you.

To my son, The Stallion Who Will Mount the Word, I will also pledge a gift. I will give him the Iron Chair that his mother's father sat upon. I will give him Seven Kingdoms. I, Pac-Man, will do this. I will take my Khalasar west to where the world ends...

.. and ride wooden horses across the black salt water as no Pac-Man has done before! I will kill the men in iron suits and tear down their stone houses! I will rape their women, take their children as slaves, and bring their broken gods back to Girlsaskguys! This, I vow, I, Pac-Man, son of Whoooooooooo. I swear before the Mother of Admins as the stars look down in witness!

fc01.deviantart.net/.../...by_art_2006-d31kjxb.png

1|0
    0|0
  • If I was young and single, there is at least one or two females whom I am sure we'd have been a decent match.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, as long as they'd never blocked me or down voted me. lol

2|0
    0|0
  • 2|0
    0|0
  • I suppose it could happen but I never met a Gagger mad enough to have me yet

1|0
    0|0
  • Anything is possible, sure. But she'd have to be pretty crazy to want to hitch her wagon to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Virtually impossible. I doubt I'd ever met anyone locally around here that spend lots of time on this website.

0|0
    0|0
  • @GFEDATY
    Maybe

2|0
    0|0
  • If we clicked, sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • No because I don't think anyone on here would date me, let alone marry me :(

1|0
    0|0
  • I would if we dated first and I really loved her yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • @Njalek85 would you marry a kawaii Orange?

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably. The few girls I have befriended here are all marriage materiel. But sadly unavailable -__-

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure love can start from all places

2|0
    0|0
  • I answered if I'd date a GAGer with "yes"

I wouldn't date someone if I'm not willing to take it all the way. So yes, I'd marry someone too. But everyone is way too far away and I'm not into super long distance relationships

1|0
    0|0
  • No they are all guys

2|0
    0|0
  • If we met in person, developed a solid bond, and had similar beliefs and values, I might.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be open to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would marry her.

1|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

why do you write me and then unfollow again so I can't reply -_-

I have 69 opinions look at my profile

• 2mo

@miZ02 stay away from him please

• 2mo

RAGNAR!

• i hope she says yes :p
    i know her like two weeks ago
    @ ElissaDido :p

0|2
    0|1
    • 2mo

Haha whenever someone mentions my name they have downvotes xD!
      But you said you're against marriages in one of your opinions :/ xD haha

• 2mo

@ElissaDido i can make an excpetion for u :)
      u seem well loved here :p

• 2mo

Tell me how to goes on the wedding night 😂

• Sure, why not?

1|0
    0|0
  • sure

0|0
    0|0
  • It makes me laugh reading that guys are more open to random hook ups than the ladies.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would have said know until i met someone here this morning lol... she knows who she is

0|0
    0|0
  • no because so many chicks are really guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know because most of the girls are older than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • After just looking at a picture of a girl on here, I am convinced that yes I would LOL.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't marry anyone, but I would have a LTR with someone off here if I found the right person, sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • There was one User, I would have, if I actually got to meet her and find out the real her. She was very sweet, had great principles and values
    She was perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 20

• A few years back, we had what they called "Gag Hubby and Wives." I had 2 hubby's, but Not at the same time.
    However, yes, for I do Circles with a Good friend on here, dear, and with having Married a Man from Egypt who Found me on Facebook way back, it is Possible for Me... Anyways.
    Good luck and Great question, @Njalek85 xx

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm already dating someone from here and have been for 2 years.
    Anything is possible lmaooo

3|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Wow serious? 2 years? That's amazing

• 2mo

@Triss yeah. lmao most people on here know the story haha. Told it so many times haha
      We were messaging and found out we went to the same university and our home towns were 30 minutes apart. We decided to meet in person and the rest is history lmao

• 2mo

This is so interesting haha
      The best of luck to you both

• I would like to put my hands up now and call dibs on being the DJ! DJJJJJJJ 🎧🎼🎤 😬

The word marriage scares me now. I do have one person in mind in who that would be. But I'm unsure.

1|2
    0|0
  • I would marry @Library in a freaking heart beat. ;P

Pretty sure I've told him that before too. He's the sweetest man I've ever met, despite how the past few years have been horrible to him. <3 Still a sweetheart.

0|1
    0|0
  • @mydnite *sigh* because she's hot! And because she's a nice mix of loyal and fierce, at least from what I can tell.

1|1
    0|1
  • Lmao no, I wouldn't marry anyone I met online, in fact I don't even date people I meet online. Just something important missing if you haven't met them in person first.

1|0
    0|0
  • If we were soul mates and I could see we were meant for each other then yes for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Already did twice 💋

@charismatic110
    my other wife deactivated.

3|1
    2|0
  • I would marry him

0|1
    0|0
  • Did you say marry? :/

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. Any gager wants to marry me? ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • never going to happen

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would, you never know who you meet

0|0
    0|0
  • No bc i don't feel like it

0|0
    0|0
  • AHAHAHA. No

0|0
    0|0
  • No, probably not.

0|0
    0|0
  • lmaooooo no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I have higher hopes and bigger standards than falling for someone with the restricted access and limited experiences of a screen. I seek a type of romantic adventure that cannot be fulfilled by sitting around on GAG.

1|0
    0|0