Would you marry someone you met on GAG?

Would you marry someone you met on GAG? If so which GAGER and why? (Just a fun question.)

What Guys Said 33

What Girls Said 21

• A few years back, we had what they called "Gag Hubby and Wives." I had 2 hubby's, but Not at the same time.
    However, yes, for I do Circles with a Good friend on here, dear, and with having Married a Man from Egypt who Found me on Facebook way back, it is Possible for Me... Anyways.
    Good luck and Great question, @Njalek85 xx

• Already have.

@RJGraveyTrain, @mooky06, and @CHARismatic110. They're all mine.

• I'm already dating someone from here and have been for 2 years.
    Anything is possible lmaooo

• 13d

Wow serious? 2 years? That's amazing

• 13d

@Triss yeah. lmao most people on here know the story haha. Told it so many times haha
      We were messaging and found out we went to the same university and our home towns were 30 minutes apart. We decided to meet in person and the rest is history lmao

• 13d

This is so interesting haha
      The best of luck to you both

• I would like to put my hands up now and call dibs on being the DJ! DJJJJJJJ 🎧🎼🎤 😬

The word marriage scares me now. I do have one person in mind in who that would be. But I'm unsure.

• I would marry @Library in a freaking heart beat. ;P

Pretty sure I've told him that before too. He's the sweetest man I've ever met, despite how the past few years have been horrible to him. <3 Still a sweetheart.

• @mydnite *sigh* because she's hot! And because she's a nice mix of loyal and fierce, at least from what I can tell.

• Lmao no, I wouldn't marry anyone I met online, in fact I don't even date people I meet online. Just something important missing if you haven't met them in person first.

• Already did twice 💋

@charismatic110
    my other wife deactivated.

• If we were soul mates and I could see we were meant for each other then yes for sure.

• Did you say marry? :/

• I would marry him

• I don't know. Any gager wants to marry me? ;)

• Probably not.

• Yes I would, you never know who you meet

• No bc i don't feel like it

• AHAHAHA. No

• never going to happen

• No, probably not.

• lmaooooo no.

• Yes.

• No, I have higher hopes and bigger standards than falling for someone with the restricted access and limited experiences of a screen. I seek a type of romantic adventure that cannot be fulfilled by sitting around on GAG.