Why have a lot of Gagers left?

Just wondering what could be the cause. Should I be worried?

2mo Why does gag keep logging me out?
2mo Could it be they were not real in the first place?

Most Helpful Girl

• I left and returned along with many of the other GAGers.
    The main reason being that this place is not the most productive environment and it can be hard to grow when you surround yourself with so many petty, fickle, combative, aggressive, unproductive people who seem to be careless about self-betterment. It was beginning to take a lot of energy just to deal with many people here and it honestly felt like a chore. I could always expect facile, shallow, meaningless, pointless answers but never truly meaningful, fulfilling ones. Not enough people with a genuine sense of humor, it just wasn't a place I enjoyed being anymore.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Well considering that its "back to school/uni/work" for many now that summer is over many don't have time for GaG right now.

• People come and go. It's nothing new.

• Dont know and honestly dont really care...

What Guys Said 5

• I have been here about 18 months - You get used to people leaving - The most noticeable on GaG are always changing

• Stalkers and losers who waste their time giving out private info of other users. Some just followed for reasons I don't really care about.

• Didn't like being called "Gagers" maybe?

• I have been making people "uncomfortable"

• trolls, usually