Yahoo Answers vs. GAG?

Which site has more intelligent people: Yahoo Answers or Girlsaskguys?

I personally think it's Yahoo Answers.

• Yahoo Answers
  • Girlsaskguys

Most Helpful Girl

• Yahoo. As much as I love GAG, most of the answers here are entirely fruitless. You find a lot more egoists who exaggerate their sense of importance, prioritize their ego stroke over truly helping someone out, and their whole answer tends to be very basic. I've noticed that a lot of people here seem depthless. If they're citing professional or researched information, it's solely for the purpose of trying to be a show off intellectually and some useless effort to bicker and be argumentative, not because they're actually trying to help someone.

Most of the answers I've seen and received here truly have no use. There are very few people who actually know how to give meaningful, powerful advice unlike Yahoo.

Exactly my thought lol

Damn 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't use yahoo, but everyone on this site seems to be really thick. So probably yahoo

What Girls Said 10

• I'm not sure about intelligence, but there are a number of users on here who used to be on Yahoo Answers and switched over, saying this site is better.

It was mostly the entire layout changing, which pretty much everyone left. I didn't use yahoo answers, but I used to read their stupid questions every day and some of the articles on their home page... Used to

Gotcha... I can tell ya, though it wasn't the fact that people here are smarter... Believe that 😂

Yeah, people are ridiculous here, although I sometimes down vote people so that have like all 1s or 2s or both sides matching 😂

@Other_Tommy_Wiseau That's why I said I wasn't sure about intelligence. Some people here are pretty dense, haha.

• Yahoo certainly has better learning place questions and answers. I would never ask a question about something school based on here. That being said this place has better everything else so I prefer this place.

• 2|1
  • I hate yahoo answers. The page layout, and the fact that there isn't a real community like here.

• Yahoo answers may have had a higher ratio of intelligent people using it, but that's not to say that there aren't intelligent people on here too, because there are.
    I think most people prefer the ease of site use and layout, and the sense of community on G@G as opposed to YA.

• I used to be a yahoo answers user for a long time, but ever since they changed the layout from green to purple it has just become detestable and no matter how much people complained nothing would happen. Also, it was harder to become closer to others on there I will say that people were much nicer and more helpful/intelligent on YA. Thats isn't to say there aren't some helpful intelligent users here though. I overall like this site better and won't be returning to yahoo answers.

• I am here ain t I 😛

• GAG, but then again I've never used yahoo answers.

• gag all the way

• it depends what i am asking

What Guys Said 20

• Yahoo Answers sucks and the people there are more immature than the people there. It's part of the reason why I quit that site.

*people there are more immature than the people here

Omg yes! And EVERYBODY will hate you for anything which is why I came here. Trust me I know, I was a user there before I came to GAG

• As far as intelligence, I think it's Quora>Reddit>GAG>Yahoo Answers.

• I honestly don't know Yahoo that well so have a natural bias towards GaG

• Definitely yahoo answers. A lot of answers on this site are either biased, racist, sexist, perverted or just straight stupid. But what can I say, I still love this site a lot. I have seen a lot of intelligent answers I must admit but a lot more shitty ones.

• Quora.

• Yahoo answers is not good. A lot of the questions are troll questions, and you can't talk to people

• This Site Might Help You.

RE: Yahoo Answers vs. GAG?
    Source (s):
    www.5z8.info/...elders-of-zion.doc_a2s7kx_killgays

• That's like what smells worse, dog shit or horse shit

• I've never used yahoo answers, so I choose GAG

• i dont know, but there's much more trolling on yahoo answers and also spam and shit.

• It's quickly becoming like yahoo answers

• people on yahoo is so silly
    and most of time the questions are not really questions

• neither. depends on the topic

• I think yahoo is where you go if you want facts
    Experiences
    Gag is for opinions

• yahoo answers are dim/dopey.

• Yahoo way safer

• GaG is the best, Yahoo Answers is kinda boring.

• yahoo definitely has more intelligent people

• YAnswers has more smart people, and more morons.

GaG has a better sense of community.

• Neither. But I'm actually missing yahoo

I like gag. But the questions I answer now are few and far in between. There repetitive and quite stoopid (spelled this way on purpose lol). It's the dumbest sex stuff you can possibly come up with, ask in a million different ways.

It's not even questions that help you get inside the female mind or male mind anymore. GIRLS ASK GUYS, GUYS ASK GIRLS. It was to get some insight on maybe a gender relate md issue. Now it's just let me ask a question, just to ask -_-.