Can I say something to the individuals who make second even third accounts on Girlsaskguys?

It's actually pretty awesome that there are human beings out there who don't even know you will take time out of their own day, set up a new email, make a new GaG account, type up whatever nonsense they want to say just to hurt you. Then they sit back in their chair, with a smug smile on their face like they are the most smartest person on the planet. Good job, I'm glad that you got that off your chest, made your day a little bright, now you can finally be happy about something and think about what you did if something upsets you, and then smile again.

You are one of those persons who will never be happy in life, I promise you that with all of my little heart.

Thank you for saying that I look like Michelle Obama. You think that's funny and witty? I thought it was pretty great to be compared to a intelligent, hardworking individual. Michelle Obama is a good human being and I will be her any day.

What Guys Said 11

• Yeah and what you wrote was beautifully said. If someone wants to make multiple accounts on here that's their problem. I don't understand why a person would do that. Like who has that much free time? They obviously don't have a life outside this website.

It makes me suspicious like what if some users (i'm familiar with) on here are actually the same person.

• 17d

Like this one time, I suspected a girl on here, who I blocked on my previous account, had smurf accounts just to say shit to me.

• ehh I can't memorize more stuff

• But this is my second account. ;(

• I'm embarrassed in their place... I recognize what you describe and indeed...
    What else can we do than take a deep breath and say "let the stupid remain stupid".
    Some do indeed enjoy hurting people. We don't and I know we won't see you doing it and neither will you ever see me hurt a user on here. No way!
    I hope none of these creeps put on his balaclava and focused on you :o?

• Are people harrassing you?

• AND HOW do you know they will not be happy? you sound like a sensitive little princess. Michelle Obama is just a radical feminist, nothing more. My opinion.

• Making another seems like too much work 😩 lmao

• It is an unfortunate occurrence - If you want multiple accounts do it one at a time, several people do that including me, deactivate and start a new one if you want a change of scenery.

• And don't forget about that one girl that made like twenty usernames posting the same two weird girls asking who's prettier

• Gag does it all the time.

• I'm a one account man

What Girls Said 4

• I am too much of a lazy ass to make another account.. but you seem to care too much about them xD

• I'm too lazy to make another account. XD

• Some people on here and the Internet in general are just assholes to put it simply.

• Wow 😃