Do GAGers know how to read?

It seems that a lot of people on this site have very poor reading comprehension skill. Anyone else noticed this?

What Girls Said 19

• Your troll is weak

• After sitting behind a computer screen all day your eyes and brain kind of fry. So that explains 90% of GaGers.

• There's a lot of foreign users who like to think their grasp of English is much stronger than it actually is.

• Yes, I have noticed. Trying to get your point over to someone who can't even comprehend what you are saying is futile. But I will admit that sometimes when I get a bit distracted I just skim through posts rather than reading the whole thing. It also doesn't help when the person who posts it is very vague and doesn't tell us the full story.

• Can anyone tell me what the topic is about? Please, i really want to give some insight but i can't read.

• I do. I can't vouch for others, though.

• I do not know how to read.

• Well, I know how to read. English is one of my best subjects. I love it. 😍

• Yeah I noticed but a lot of people don't speak English as their first language.

• I have noticed and often feel that I am keying my replies in another language.

• I know, but you know, sometimes laziness hits us.

• I've noticed this too! I think people just don't pay attention.

• Yes, i have noticed it to myself

• Yeah I have noticed that. It's really annoying

• not everyone reads every detail

• it's black

• No. And they think they're always right which is hilarious. Stupidity is a gift in that sense, I guess.

• 90% of GAGers are clueless monkeys who think they are worth more than they actually are.

• My phone is shit at typing. It misses out letters and words so yeah what can I do ey

What Guys Said 13

• There are many users who do not speak English as their primary language. Actually , there English is much better than my Spanish, Italian, German, Ukrainian, etc.

• And a lot of them are morons

• Define reading

• 12d

Jesus everybody calm down LOL, holy I am kidding. I mean I AM in university... I gotta be somewhat smart.

• 12d

@JoyGirl ya I know, I think people must've genuinely thought I was that stupid. Internet really kills sarcasm :/.

• 12d

Yes, indeed it does.

• I think the most irritating thing is those who read headline question and don't read question detail

• I skim read most of the time

• I do but not morse code if ya know i mean 😉

• Do you watch people read?

• I will skim through long details

• not really, but it's only a site, so it doesn't matter.

• oh, they know how to read, they just don't know how to read between the lines

• Don't forget writing skills.
    Your/You're
    missing punction characters
    etc.

• Oh hell yea. Or lack the patience to read a long answer.

The amount of times someone has obviously only read the first two or three lines of my post before replying, would stagger you.