Do GAGers know how to read?

It seems that a lot of people on this site have very poor reading comprehension skill. Anyone else noticed this?

1|0
19|13

What Girls Said 19

• Your troll is weak

2|3
    3|2
  • After sitting behind a computer screen all day your eyes and brain kind of fry. So that explains 90% of GaGers.

2|1
    0|1
  • There's a lot of foreign users who like to think their grasp of English is much stronger than it actually is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I have noticed. Trying to get your point over to someone who can't even comprehend what you are saying is futile. But I will admit that sometimes when I get a bit distracted I just skim through posts rather than reading the whole thing. It also doesn't help when the person who posts it is very vague and doesn't tell us the full story.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can anyone tell me what the topic is about? Please, i really want to give some insight but i can't read.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do. I can't vouch for others, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not know how to read.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, I know how to read. English is one of my best subjects. I love it. 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I noticed but a lot of people don't speak English as their first language.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have noticed and often feel that I am keying my replies in another language.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know, but you know, sometimes laziness hits us.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've noticed this too! I think people just don't pay attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, i have noticed it to myself

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I have noticed that. It's really annoying

0|0
    0|0
  • not everyone reads every detail

0|0
    0|0
  • it's black

1|0
    0|0
  • No. And they think they're always right which is hilarious. Stupidity is a gift in that sense, I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • 90% of GAGers are clueless monkeys who think they are worth more than they actually are.

0|0
    0|0
  • My phone is shit at typing. It misses out letters and words so yeah what can I do ey

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• There are many users who do not speak English as their primary language. Actually , there English is much better than my Spanish, Italian, German, Ukrainian, etc.

0|1
    0|0
  • And a lot of them are morons

1|1
    0|1
  • Define reading

1|1
    2|2
    • 12d

Jesus everybody calm down LOL, holy I am kidding. I mean I AM in university... I gotta be somewhat smart.

• Show All
    • 12d

@JoyGirl ya I know, I think people must've genuinely thought I was that stupid. Internet really kills sarcasm :/.

• 12d

Yes, indeed it does.

• I think the most irritating thing is those who read headline question and don't read question detail

0|0
    0|0
  • I skim read most of the time

0|0
    0|0
  • I do but not morse code if ya know i mean 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you watch people read?

0|0
    0|0
  • I will skim through long details

0|0
    0|0
  • not really, but it's only a site, so it doesn't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • oh, they know how to read, they just don't know how to read between the lines

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't forget writing skills.
    Your/You're
    missing punction characters
    etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh hell yea. Or lack the patience to read a long answer.

The amount of times someone has obviously only read the first two or three lines of my post before replying, would stagger you.

1|0
    0|0