Which is more pathetic, blocking someone or making another account to comment after being blocked?

• Blocking someone
  • Making another account

Most Helpful Girl

• Going to the effort to make another account is by far the most pathetic.

What Girls Said 7

• Though both are pretty bad, making a whole new account (or several) is much worse. That shows that person cares way too much and has too much time on his or her hands.

• Making another account, I think.

Yeah, someone who I blocked because she kept insinuating the same refuted point over and over did that and said the she got under my skin XD

Daaamn, she has too much spare time :P

• Who wants to do the second? That's seems like so much work honestly. Especially for someone you don't know. Over the Internet.

• Not gnna lie I've blockd people cauae they wouldn't stop with the non sense after i asked numerous times to move on and they get all aggressive n psycho

• B lol I had people do this to me on here, so pathetic.

• Making another account just to comment on some petty argument is pathetic

• 2nd one by far

What Guys Said 11

• Taking the time to make another profile, to respond to your other comment being blocked, is some real #bitchassness :-P

• The latter without a doubt. Blocking is a quick and easy action, but making another account takes time and determination - all of which will make you look obsessed.

• I wouldn't do the second option because it seems quite desperate. Randoms shouldn't be given that level of importance here.

But first option is much more pathetic. People block here simply because they don't agree on something or just to get the last word.

• Blocking someone is something I can understand and it can be for a pathetic reason but making another account just to comment after being blocked is beyond pathetic because that just shows how butthurt the person is.

• Both are pathetic, but it's more pathetic to silence people's voice.

• 2nd one just let it go and move on

• I'd say they're tied.

• Blockers are generally a) stupid and/or b) cannot handle their stupidity when you hand it to them on a plate.

• i never blocked anyone here
    but got blocked
    ofc :p

• Hacking stalking is worse

• blocking someone. you wouldn't have to create a new account in the first place, if they didn't freaking block you, and have to "get the last word"