Do lose all your xper points when you buy an Amazon gift card?

If I'm already at Guru status and I get amazon cards, will all my points go away and make me start over from like level 3, for example?

0|2
10|6

What Guys Said 6

• There are 2 cases here that confirmed that you would only have to accumulate another certain amount of points in order to redeem any of the awards that they offer you here. But the Level you have attained and all previous Xper points attained remained the same, it's just a separate pool of points used as Redeem Points.

If you go to the Xper section of your profile it will say "Redeemed Xper Points", so how much you have here determines what you can or can not redeem and does not affect anything else you have already gained or attained.

1|0
    0|0
  • No you keep your total but your redeemable total drops.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Level remains the same just your points.

0|0
    0|0
  • No you don't, you lose the pints but not them digits indicating your level

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, your level remains the same just the amount you cash in on Amazon card.

1|0
    0|0
  • Have no idea, im scared to use mine

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Hi! No, your overall amount of Xper points and your Xper level that appears on your profile will not change. Only your amount of redeemable points will change. So if you got an Amazon card, you would lose 7,000 of the redeemable amount of points on your profile but nothing else would change. You can keep track of how many points you have to redeem on the "Xper" tab of your profile. :)

2|0
    0|0
  • Nah, you keep the level and your points, that all stays the same - you just need to get another 7,000 before you can get another gift card :)

0|1
    0|0
  • You'll keep your status and points, just need to earn 7k more points to redeem again.

0|1
    0|0
  • No you won't. You will still have the same amount of xper points, but the points that are redeemable will disappear since you just used it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, you keep your status. Your amount of available points to redeem decreases.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, you just lose spending points, not your level

1|0
    0|0
  • You don't.

1|0
    0|0
  • Your level will still remain the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, there is your total Xper count, and the redeemable Xper count.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, don't worry :)

0|0
    0|0