Have you ever get offended by anyone from GAG?

criticized your posts, made nasty comments?

0|1
13|21

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think anybody has not - I try not to think too much about the comments if they are abusive

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually have a tough skin, but some guy was being a jerk to a rape victim a few days ago and giving her a hard time, so that got me mad. But other than stuff like that, no.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• Yeah but it's no biggie. I just shrug it off and keep posting.

gifstumblr.com/images/haters-gonna-hate_917.gif

1|0
    0|0
  • There are plenty of people here who would better serve humanity by sterilizing themselves or, better, eating a gun.

2|1
    0|0
  • No, and I've had some crazy bitches lash out at me xD

It's the Internet, I'm just here to have fun... and it's quite funny to read what insults others come up with.

1|0
    0|0
  • not really, i mean these people's opinions of you don't matter. My close friends and family's opinions matter. Not some of the many mentally unhinged people on this site.

You having... a political opinion/affiliation, numerous sexual partners, being a gun nut, believing the earth was made by Santa Clauses dad 2000 years or whatever, doesn't offend me.

Half the time these criticism are from people that are still in HS and have questionable understanding of what's really being discussed.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ocassionally but I try to just ignore them because I know its not worth fighting them.

Also even if I got lucky and said something that hurt them back they would just play it off like it didn't so I wouldn't even know.

1|0
    0|0
  • all the time. like the last half hour, im really nice to everyone and they make me out to be a mean or rude jerk just because i tell them the truth. but its only with girls tho, guys i never had any issues with. i think all the girls on this site are all man haters and im thinking about canceling my account soon for good this time. my questions on how girls really are are getting answered just by being here.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I don't take the internet seriously - especially a place like G@G. I'm mainly here to pass time, talk to cool people, and goof off. Besides, I avoid hotbed topics such as race, religion, and politics anyway.

2|0
    0|0
  • No, I have not. I am mentally too strong to be affected by these things. If anyone tries to offend me, I just ignore those people and continue posting my opinions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've been pissed off by some, yes

1|1
    0|0
  • Nah, I don't let random losers on the Internet get to me. I just laugh at them and laugh it off. If someone wants to offend me then I guess you better start saying I'm gonna shoot a school up or something LOL.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've been some heated arguments here, but I rarely get worked up over things onlne

1|0
    0|0
  • Now n then, i don't care, i have seen to much, lolz

1|0
    0|0
  • someewhat.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, not as bad as it use to be but i can handle it
    gotta learn to ignore , help when you can and think
    karma will get them sooner or later.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, never. Just words on a screen. Don't care.

1|0
    0|0
  • no ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • I actually rage blocked someone tonight for the first time in 3 years.

So... Rarely.

Had an incident with someone else once. I didn't know them so it was more related to people who we both knew.

1|0
    0|0
  • People on GAG not on my level of wisdom and understanding so they could never offend me

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I get offended by liberals and gun haters freedom hating hippies.

2|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Someone said I looked like a shoebox and that upset me but I got over it and I don't care enough to think about what people say on this site that's mean to me.

2|2
    0|0
  • Yeah I've been offended, pissed off and triggered by a few users --but at the end of the day I've never been genuinely upset. There are some negative people on here who have nothing better to do than to spread hate into others lives, so I try not to take it personally.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't get offended, as I have said before (quoting my daughter) "Only the weak, the oppressed, and the fools get offended."

2|1
    0|0
  • I used to when I had first joined GaG. I was new to the site and I don't know why the negative comments used to bother me.
    But as GaG became an old thing it's not the same as how I used to feel before

1|1
    0|0
  • Nah. Takes a lot more to piss me off than just a conversation online with a stranger.

2|1
    0|1
  • Yeah I have. But I get over it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah lol but now I don't care about it

1|0
    0|0
  • Me offended? Nah, but people have been offended by my comments. Such crybabies!

2|0
    0|0
  • All the time

1|0
    0|0
  • Somebody called me a liar which pissed me off. Why would I lie about my ethnicity of all things -_-

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really. There have been plenty of WTF moments, though. :P

0|1
    0|0
  • No definitely not there's some cool people on here but it's the Internet there will be trolling losers everywhere. You just have to ignore them cause they're not worth the time of day.

1|0
    0|0