Why can't I find my mytake question?

I just posted a mytake about female kpop idols i like and i don't see it. Did i do something wrong when posting it?

2mo Yay it's finally up

Most Helpful Guy

• It has to be viewed by admin first - It takes a few hours

Most Helpful Girl

• The myTake feed only shows promoted myTakes (pink/blue lightbulb). If you just posted your myTake, then it is not promoted (grey lightbulb) so you won't see it in the myTakes feed unless it gets promoted when the Content Manager reviews it. You should still see it on the "myTakes" tab on your profile though. :)

Oh okay thank you

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• It takes a while for myTakes to become promoted, which means it's shared with the public. Just have some patience. :)

• Is it promoted yet? Either way, you should still be able to see it unless it's been taken down

I don't think it's promoted no. I just went to my mistakes and it's finally in there but I don't see it if I go anywhere else like mytakes in the entertainment area where I posted it