Is it just me or is GAG becoming dead?

In the past I would ask a question and immediately would get answers but now when I do I get maybe one answer in a day or two. Now I see people only answering to sexual questions. Has GAG gone down hill? Im not on here really as much as I use to be so maybe I missed a memo?

Most Helpful Guy

• The sex questions are all the same!! People can't handle change so they stick to the norm youlo.

Sex, sex, sex!!!

Which puppy do girls find the cutest?
    Gag community reaction: omg, a question beyond sex, I... i... I don't know, if I can answer this. This... this... it... has.. no sex... skip🤔.

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's not about sex then nobody has any interest answering and that's the sad thing about this site and it's users.

What Guys Said 23

• People only answer to sexual questions? I am not sure how you came to that conclusion, but I don't that's true. However I do agree that yes sometimes you will get lot of opinions for your questions and sometimes you will hardly get 2-3 opinions only.

Moreover it also depends on how people look at the question and the type of question you have asked as well.

• We need to start some sort of revolution. Unfortunately, you are in the minority of gals on here that is able to think at a higher level than her vagina. So winning over the others who are completely lost in the sex sections will be hard.

• GaG goes "downhill" every year. It's called cyclical variation.

• Maybe it's the questions you're asking? I tend to get answers pretty fast.

• Look how many answers you got to this question. At least in this example, it doesn't seem dead yet. Maybe you are asking difficult or ambiguous questions that people aren't sure how to answer?

• I have thought it was getting a bit slower over last few weeks - Could be just a cycle, usually is

• I joined just yesterday actually and I'm trying my part to keep the website alive! i sure as hell hope it ain't dying just as I'm joining, lol

• I blocked all sexual topics but i dont know about y'all. people usualy dont answer serious questions as opposed to the purpose of this ite which is ridiculous 😂

• i totally agree with you

• I think this is how it's always been

• I mean I answer any question that interests me or when I think it isn't stupid as fuck. I don't think it's that dead because when I ask questions (not sexual ones) I get answers within minutes or even seconds.

• I am killing it. I am the cancer

• Hmm I guess I haven't noticed but I don't ask too many questions

• its just you... I've been here a few years and it seems just as busy as ever

• GAG never was uphill. It's been a continuous decline since its inception.

• Gag is a scam

• nope it's not just you

• It's been becoming dead

• Please help poison control told me to call 911 o drank an whole 5hing of moonshome

• or there are too many questions per people answering.
    It also depends on the topic. On real questions I get about 1-20 answers in 3 days. If the question mentions Hillary/Trump they sky rocket xD

• Why dead? Who's dead?

• it's just you. some questions become popular, others don't

• Yeah only the sex questions get answer. Its a shame

What Girls Said 11

• I have been on this Site for over 2 years and Still counting, @Autumn_stone, and I have Seen many come and Go, because Gag... Keeps changing.
    It is not just the Changes, that many of us just Roll with, but the Rude and Crude Comments that Want to make Some Not come Back from the Dead, in which they Deactivated from.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

I've been here since 2010 and it use to be very active, I have seen the decline over the years though. I think between GAG always changing and maybe people that use to be on here a long time stop logging in because of the change or just not caring about coming here anymore

@Autumn_stone, I would have to agree. I also know that the ones who have deactivated were Insulted by rude and crude comments. No one deserves this. Thanks, hun, for Sharing. xx

• Gag has become a popularity contest. You only get your questions answered if you are known by other users. Or at least, that's the trend I see. Also, people are lazier.

I've noticed before, I tend to ask questions that relate to myself as anon. If I ask a generic question like "do you like eggs" or whatever, I'll get far more responses. Now, you could say it's because I'm anon, but I think it boils down to it's an easier question. Easy points, no thought required, no backlash, etc.

• What kind of questions do you ask?

• I don't know Maybe. Most are deactivating. Others are going back to school so less time to answer and or post. And the rest are either fed up and don't want to log in as much.
    Plus sexs sells. Which is why there are more comments on those kinds of post.

• No I get a lot of responses for my questions. Maybe it's because the people that follow you aren't around as much either?

Also if you ask anon questions, I don't really pay attention to them.

• No, I don't think so.

• It is

• GAG was never alive.

• Maybe because the school year started

• Site is getting boring I guess

• Yeah I typically get 5-20 responses now... In a day