Do you have "friends" on here?

was just talking to this girl on here. she told me, we're not friends, im just helping/giving advice. i thought that's what "friends" do?

0|0
13|12

Most Helpful Guy

• I got no true friends in life. Only family, co-workers, and a group of guys who share the same hobby and communicate via forums. I wouldn't call them as actual friends. Just people I share some interest with.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

that's what friends are. people with common interests

• 2mo

True, but I don't really know them personally. We never even met.

What Girls Said 13

• Bro haven't you played the sims? You have to have a mutual relationship level of at least 50 each to be friends.

You sound like you're only acquaintances.

2|0
    1|4
  • I have been talking to this girl on here for a while, and I tell her more stuff than the women I talk to in real life. That's kind of cool. I appreciate any friends i can make.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

so then why do people say you can't make friends on here?

• 2mo

I don't know, maybe they are skeptical and haven't had it happen to them

• 2mo

Yeah it is good to get women's insight I agree

• Yes I do have friends on here. You don't need to be a friend to someone to give them help in terms of advice. I give advice to random people on here who ask questions. Doesn't really make me friends with them. If I've formed some sort of connection with them and I talk to them daily (hypothecially) then that's friends.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

i dont talk to my friends daily, but they're still my friends, because they offer me advice and help

• I think a lot of people expect to make friends while others dont intend on nothing more then giving a lending ear and give a general opinion

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

but friends DO that

• No. True friendship goes deeper than just giving advice. Everyone here is a complete stranger to me.

0|0
    0|1
    • 2mo

then why give advice to them?

• Show All
    • 2mo

YOU have a problem

• 2mo

by the way, size doesn't matter

• Yep, I do. There are some good people here.

0|0
    0|0
  • I stopped doing that whole "friendship" thing on here, I have no interest. I don't know these people.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

yet you give "advice" all the time

• Show All
    • 2mo

You must be incredibly bored to come up with this kind of nonsense reasoning.

• 2mo

just sayin'b

• Yeah, I have some friends here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, I do. We've met up irl for coffee and are FB friends too😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have some what I consider friends on GAG.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i used to have a friend here but he left a while ago

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

did he say why he was leaving

• 2mo

he is focusing on his nursing degree and work and he has grown tired of gag. we do Skype occasionally though

• 2mo

oh, cool, so you know people even outside of gag

• No, I don't.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

why not

• Show All
    • 2mo

Are you being annoying on purpose?

• 2mo

are you?

What Guys Said 11

• No. I don't have any friends here. It's very hard for me to have friendships in life be it here or real life as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

sorry you feel that way

• Yes I do have a few that I made over 21 months I've been here. And that girl probably assumed that you were hitting on her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, there are several people here that I talk to outside of G@G. As a matter of fact, I met one of them recently and she's on my FB. We're planning to meet again next summer :)

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Well that's good man. Most people won't travel...

• 2mo

@Blueeyes2016, that's true. It was just a coincidence that she lives in the same city that I like to vacation in.

• 2mo

I've talked to a few folks from Canada, Tunisia, Paris, Australia. Nice people it's really a shame I'll probably never meet them.

• I have no "friends". I hate you all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a few, I think

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I have a few that I talk to daily in other media

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • im new

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I have a few.

0|0
    0|0
  • What is really considered a friend, I agree if they are helping.. are co-workers friends, if you talk to them every so often (different buildings)

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

i made a friend at my old work, we don't talk everyday, but, we're still friends.

• Show All
    • 2mo

what happened?

• 2mo

It's a long story