Do you have "friends" on here?

was just talking to this girl on here. she told me, we're not friends, im just helping/giving advice. i thought that's what "friends" do?

Most Helpful Guy

• I got no true friends in life. Only family, co-workers, and a group of guys who share the same hobby and communicate via forums. I wouldn't call them as actual friends. Just people I share some interest with.

that's what friends are. people with common interests

True, but I don't really know them personally. We never even met.

What Girls Said 13

• Bro haven't you played the sims? You have to have a mutual relationship level of at least 50 each to be friends.

You sound like you're only acquaintances.

• I have been talking to this girl on here for a while, and I tell her more stuff than the women I talk to in real life. That's kind of cool. I appreciate any friends i can make.

so then why do people say you can't make friends on here?

I don't know, maybe they are skeptical and haven't had it happen to them

Yeah it is good to get women's insight I agree

• Yes I do have friends on here. You don't need to be a friend to someone to give them help in terms of advice. I give advice to random people on here who ask questions. Doesn't really make me friends with them. If I've formed some sort of connection with them and I talk to them daily (hypothecially) then that's friends.

i dont talk to my friends daily, but they're still my friends, because they offer me advice and help

• I think a lot of people expect to make friends while others dont intend on nothing more then giving a lending ear and give a general opinion

but friends DO that

• No. True friendship goes deeper than just giving advice. Everyone here is a complete stranger to me.

then why give advice to them?

YOU have a problem

by the way, size doesn't matter

• Yep, I do. There are some good people here.

• I stopped doing that whole "friendship" thing on here, I have no interest. I don't know these people.

yet you give "advice" all the time

You must be incredibly bored to come up with this kind of nonsense reasoning.

just sayin'b

• Yeah, I have some friends here.

• Yep, I do. We've met up irl for coffee and are FB friends too😊

• Yes I have some what I consider friends on GAG.

• Yes I do :)

• i used to have a friend here but he left a while ago

did he say why he was leaving

he is focusing on his nursing degree and work and he has grown tired of gag. we do Skype occasionally though

oh, cool, so you know people even outside of gag

• No, I don't.

why not

Are you being annoying on purpose?

are you?

What Guys Said 11

• No. I don't have any friends here. It's very hard for me to have friendships in life be it here or real life as well.

• 0|0

sorry you feel that way

• Yes I do have a few that I made over 21 months I've been here. And that girl probably assumed that you were hitting on her.

• Yeah, there are several people here that I talk to outside of G@G. As a matter of fact, I met one of them recently and she's on my FB. We're planning to meet again next summer :)

Well that's good man. Most people won't travel...

@Blueeyes2016, that's true. It was just a coincidence that she lives in the same city that I like to vacation in.

I've talked to a few folks from Canada, Tunisia, Paris, Australia. Nice people it's really a shame I'll probably never meet them.

• I have no "friends". I hate you all.

• I have a few, I think

• Yeah I have a few that I talk to daily in other media

• Nope

• im new

• Yeah, I have a few.

• What is really considered a friend, I agree if they are helping.. are co-workers friends, if you talk to them every so often (different buildings)

i made a friend at my old work, we don't talk everyday, but, we're still friends.

what happened?

It's a long story