Anyone else having problems with GaG on Android?

Lately whenever I've been using GaG on Android in the Chrome browser I get these really shady ads that take over the browser tab, can't be closed and immediately reload when I hit the "previous page button". Sometimes they also take over the screen so I can't even close the tab (I have to shut Chrome down entirely). GaG is the only website I have this problem with so I know it's not malware on my phone.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I use Chrome on a Galaxy 6 with no issues.

Once you get to level 7 xPer points - you won't see ads anymore after you sign on.

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of sites seem pretty normal on desktop and have full out bullshit mobile ads like those. I downloaded some 'adblock' browser, it works really well.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 6

• AdAway does wonders. No ads system wide. You need root though.

• I've had this a few times. Scrolling up and down the screen makes the shady ads or whatever they are go away.

• Well, I don't use GAG app. I always use PC version only.

It's not the app, just the website on a mobile browser.

Ok, I misunderstood the question then. However no avoid using GAG on mobile, I mostly use PC or laptop to access GAG.

• Hi, @JohnDoe3000. I've sent you a Private Message so we can gather information on the issue you reported.

• If you give 20 opinions in a day - You go ad free for 24 hours

• Mine does that, an add looks like Facebook opens up and says you win money or virus detected then the phone starts vibrating. It's annoying. But I usually clear history, app cache, then clear reset site settings in the chrome app. It helps some.

Yeah, those are the ads I'm getting. Clearing cache and history from Chrome doesn't help though.