How do I post pics?

I got that if they're from the internet you just copy and paste the URL, but what about personal pics (not perverted, just my own). whoever I was talking to the other day knows I failed at sharing pics on this site

0|0
1|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Use a picture sharing site like imgur - You save your pic to imgur then post link to your pic on imgur

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to upload to a site like imgur or Tinypic. Once your photo has uploaded, use the direct link (the one with. jpg at the end of it) and post on here.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• You would need to upload them. You can either upload it on this site or and image hosting site like imgur. If you choose a site like imgur just copy and paste the image link. This link will usually end with the file format such as. jpg,. png,. gif, etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • You have to upload the picture somwhere (imgur for example) and then you copy and past the link.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sign up for an image sharing site such as Imgur and upload your pics there first. Once you uploaded your pics, you can copy the direct link to G@G and it will upload your picture.

1|0
    0|0
  • No idea but I'm staying tuned to find out as well

1|0
    0|0
  • You can use postimage or image shack or some kind of online picture storage website and share the direct url.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!