Proposal for GAG?

Too many times have I asked a question or answered one to then have to tell people/be told to read the update. Nobodies fault, these people have answered from the feed where question updates don't show. My proposal is that gag puts in a feature that says "this question has '3' updates"and maybe a down arrow so you can open and hide the updates.

What do you think?

• Yes
    17% (1)86% (12)65% (13)Vote
  • No (explain)
    83% (5)14% (2)35% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
1|6

What Guys Said 6

• Good idea; I didn't know people would answer a question just from the feed, without actually reading the whole question! I never do that myself.

Actually, it would be better to put in software that MADE people read the whole question to answer. They should make it impossible to answer the Q just from the feed! Probably easier than adding software to let people know about updates!

0|0
    0|0
    • 13d

Well you can read the whole question from the feed you just can't see any other opinions or updates

• 11d

Oh, ok then. It's not such a problem then, but I still think people should be forced to look at updates, since they sometimes add information that changes how you would approach the question.

• 11d

Yeah this us my point

• That seems like a good idea to me

0|0
    0|0
  • I purpose an edit button.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a bad idea. I'll make a note here and discuss it with the rest of the team. 😉

0|1
    0|0
    • 13d

Back in 2011 when I was a user, you would get a notification when a question you answered was updated.

I never understood why you guys removed that feature lol it was pretty neat.

• 11d

@Pac-Man Yeah... That was cool. It might come back soon. We're working on it, but need to iron out some small issues. 😊

• Yeah updates are pretty useless as they are. Neither the people who have already given an opinion or the people giving their opinion see them

0|0
    0|0
  • Some questions I answer, I'd really like to see how things work out with that person.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• It might be useful, but it might not. Some people still might skip over that entirely and just answer the question that they see posted.

0|0
    0|0