Are there people on here you won't give your opinions to because you know they'll badger you for the next 2 weeks with questions about it?

• Yup! Mostly guys...
  • Yup! Mostly girls...
  • Nah, they're all cool. No one ever left more than 2 comments on one of my opinions.
  • Nah, I like talking to people online and bickering and just giving it my all. All the time.
9d * Not a specific person, just by reading the Q you'll know they're that type...

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• Naah, that never happens. Maybe it's only a thing with women.

I've definitely done something similar lol

• No. I rarely pay attention to usernames, so I don't memorize which users are cool and which are piles of sh*t. Can always block or report someone who's harassing.

• I don't even notice the name of the person whose question I'm commenting on. So it 's like whatever

• Absolutely. There is someone here a female gager who seems to pick a fight with just everyone and she always think she's right and she is a know it all.

• there are questions I don't answer and sometimes it's because of the asker, but not because I'm afraid that they will post a bazillion questions about it. If I don't answer, then someone else will... so that won't change no matter what I do

• there was an anon girl asking about the first move in dating i said something she blocked me
    in short girls enjoy getting offended it gives them sense of value

• if i dont want to talk to them anymore i just mute the question.

• Voted d for ovious reasons

• Nope. Them trying to pester me, doesn't affect me anyway.

• No I can't say I've run into that issue. I do t mind bickering with people. Sometimes it can be fun!

• I will give my opinion regardless. Let them come

• Simply if the discussion goes too deep I would ignore it.

What Girls Said 8

• I have to say the results are pretty telling...

But yeah if I can't think up super sarcastic answers for That Type of question or asker I just don't even waste my time.

• I have had People on here, @Little Sally, that have Continued with their Questions on the Same ol Question. And I am Talking about Posting in the ANON and going ON for months and months.
    Good luck and Great one. xx

• Yup, especially the hairy-body-question-guy (s)..

• One guy in particular. He always posts anon but you know it's him because it's the same fucking question in slightly different words every time.

• I've only avoided answering questions here and there from some people that will end up messaging me or have messaged me a ton of times with creepy or overwhelming comments.

• I like following up my answers. If I get bored with it, I stop replying.

• No, I don't really care.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more