Why is it when a female trolls me, my comments get removed and not hers?

Seriously wtf?

• You are a man
    71% (5)53% (8)59% (13)Vote
  • GAG hates men
    29% (2)47% (7)41% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|12

Most Helpful Girl

• If she used words that don't necessarily imply aggression and you did, yours will be removed first. If you called names first, yours will be removed.

3|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

If she said, "you're dumb," and you responded with, "fuck you."

Yours is much more aggressive than hers. Ergo yours is removed even though both are negative sentiments.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• If your trolling breaks any of the sites posting rules and hers doesn't, then your posts will be the ones getting removed. Gender has nothing to do with whether or not you're abiding by the rules:
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts#9

1|0
    0|1
  • Because guys instigate girls always

5|1
    0|6
    • 2mo

right. no woman anywhere has ever just been a cunt for the sake of being a cunt.

• Can you link us up to said infractions. Or at least give us an unbiased example

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• That's what life is like today. Something happens, the guy is always the first to blame. Get used to it.

0|0
    1|0
  • i have no clue man. i have seen girls saying: you sound like a bitch. which is indirectly telling the OP that she's a bitch, when i say fuck you to someone then it gets deleted. as long as its indirect they dont delete it but if its direct they do. its fucked up man.

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL @ you're poll. Clearly want the answer "it's because you're male".

But... yeah male privilege. Duh.

2|0
    0|1
  • Because honeybee is the community moderator or some bullshit like that. She can't separate herself from the comments and do her job effectively.

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't cry, it's k.

2|1
    0|1
  • To be honest I have never seen examples but popular legend is that there is a bias towards girls

0|0
    0|0
  • I picked b cause gag doesn't understand male privlage

0|0
    0|0
  • The moderators are female, or beta male sjw's

0|1
    1|1
  • Female privilege hahahaha

1|0
    1|1
  • It's the double standard. They get the better end of it because they have a gash between their legs

0|1
    1|0
  • Because guys can take it.

Girls can't. They're vulnerable.

0|1
    2|0