Does this site make you feel unappreciated?

Like you give and give, and no one cares?

• Yes
    18% (2)9% (1)14% (3)Vote
  • Yes, Sometimes
    27% (3)27% (3)27% (6)Vote
  • Yes, Often
    0% (0)9% (1)5% (1)Vote
  • No
    55% (6)55% (6)54% (12)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I have to admit sometimes I do because many QA's just ignore opinions after you give them advice and I mean they could select MH even if it fiesn't go to me or at least tell you thanks.

But most of the time I do get that from people and know that my advice is appreciated, helpful, and do recieve that reassurance :)

0|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Only sometimes, when I answer like 30 questions in a day with either funny or insightful answers, and nobody even replies.

I remember that it used to be different when I joined. I used to get a lot more feedback. Maybe my type of answers also changed... dunno.

But what do you mean with: "you give and give, and no one cares" ?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• No...
    I wouldn't expect total strangers to appreciate me for some abstract reason.

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes so I plan on leaving soon

0|1
    0|0
  • No, not really lol

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 5

• Sometimes. I put in a lot of thought into a some questions, write long and descriptive answers, but it's like no one read it. No thumbs up, down, or other replies. I want to feel useful. I try to just not take it too personally.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah sometimes I feel ignored.

0|1
    0|0
  • This site makes me feel like a lepers turd in Donald Trumps punch bowl.

0|0
    0|1
  • I only give more of myself with people that I think are worth it - If I notice anyone getting narky with me, I just walk away.

0|0
    0|0
  • This site doesn't make me feel anything. I just come here to BS

0|0
    0|0