So much drama on GAG -_- Agree or Disagree?

GAG has just been one big ball of drama for me lately and it's quite exhausting. Is it/was it once like that for anyone else?So much drama on GAG -_- Agree or Disagree?

10d Not for everyone. There is just personally a bit of drama in my notifications for convos that I am in. I was wondering if it gets like that for others sometimes?

What Guys Said 14

• I agree
    @starryeyedkitten check this one out.

• I get into arguments several times, but drama? No drama, most of the times I'm just having fun during the argument.

• 9d

I don't enjoy arguments, not ones where it feels like they are trying to hurt not just you, but everyone who does agree with them.

I prefer casual, calm debates.

• I like the drama. Just don't take it too personally or seriously. Have fun with it. You shouldn't feel under pressure or anything like that.

• I try to avoid the drama as much as possible - Any drama, I walk away

• 9d

Forget having a wife or girlfriend then lol because they bring a lot of that shit.

• Yeah all the scandals are scandalous

• What drama?

• What drama? Did I miss something important?

• 10d

I doubt it. It's nothing major, not something that shakes everyone on the site up. Personally, there's just a lot drama in my notifications. I am just curious if this happens to others sometimes.

• 10d

Dunno what you consider as drama. Arguments?

Either way, just let it play out.

• I never take idjits seriously

• What drama?

• I was once told that, "if you go around and everyone you meet is an asshole, chances are you're the asshole." If drama "follows" you, what might a possible explanation be?

• 9d

Well than that doesn't make me an asshole. I rarely ever get involved in things like this.

Like, I'm usually that quiet person who barely even talks to anyone unless we are already good friend. Like, in high school terms, I'd be the one everyone doesn't think about much, but thinks strange because I don't say much. I am passionate about my beliefs though and I want to speak out more, especially if I feel it will help others, even if I have to sacrifice something.

• 9d

At what is on your mind by all means, but for me, I always consider the possibility that I'm party to the trouble.

• 9d

I meant say what is on your mind

• Not really, I don't take it very seriously.

• Yes, definitely.

• What drama?

• There are some nutcases on here, but I stay away from them!!

What Girls Said 13

• Don't take what happens on this site seriously

• Oh god yes I kid you not I had to break the site and from the people. Just the ignorance and the the things that were being said whether it's directed towards me or not.

I just couldn't deal with it and I usually have a lot to say.

• For me, no. I'm sorry you're dealing with it, though.

• I agree. It's annoying.

• I think gag has just as much drama as anywhere else in real life or internet (in fact, I think it's still one of the best communities on the Internet). I don't know how gag was different earlier or which era you meant exactly.

So what you can do is either ignore yourself those notifications where you know you have the annoying convo from. Another option, which I don't know if it is possible, to "unsubrscribe" like it is on facebook so you don't get notifications anymore.

Remember that when you meet arrogant/overly "smart" people, you better not explain things to them :) No use plus you know you cannot convince them anyway. So why waste energy.

• 9d

Well first off, this place is worse than Tumblr sometimes for me and Tumblr has made a name for itself in a not so positive light.

Also, I hear that a lot. That I shouldn't bother commenting or explaining my point to certain people. I don't wanna do that though because sometimes, I find people I like through the mess. If a person disagrees with me, even on something I am passionate about, but explains their point in a logical way, one where it doesn't seem like they mean to attack and hurt the other side, but merely have a nice debate, I end up respecting them a lot, even if they don't like me because we are on opposite side of the topic. It doesn't happen a lot, but it makes me happy when it does.

• 9d

I don't know much about tumblr community but as far as I saw, sometimes it has a very weak content filtering. And yeah just because you don't agree In a certain topic it doesn't mean that you have to be enemies immediately. Seeing something from different points of view is very great. Both sides have to learn not to force their opinions to the other :)

• Drama?

• Just block them. I use to ignore them but then they would keep tagging me a lot and commenting and i would get a lot of notifications for 1 user, no one wants to see that shit lol

• haven't noticed tbh

• Don't take a website so seriously.

• What drama are you referring to?

• what drama are you getting into?

• It isn't THAT dramatic. Have you seen the Kardashians?

• Not enough drama.