Do you block people who ignore your follow request?

That's what I do lol. If I try to follow someone and they aren't accepting, next time i see their username I just go to their profile and block them. Better that way xD How about you? Do you do this?

Updates:
7d Not ignore, reject.

0|0
12|13

Most Helpful Girl

• no that's to much work lol

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• Nope, doesn't matter to me. Some people only accept followers that they've had conversations with to know they're not super creepy or something, so I'm not bothered by it.

0|1
    0|0
  • No I'd take the damn hint and leave them alone.

1|0
    0|0
    • 7d

You realizing blocking someone is basically "leaving them alone" but also making sure they don't get interact with you ie leave YOU alone?

• 7d

don't get to*

• 7d

No, it's sending a conscious message that says LEAVE ME ALONE.

• Nope.
    Makes no sense to me.

2|0
    0|0
  • Lol guy logic

3|0
    0|0
  • No, that's ridiculous

0|1
    0|0
  • No. Im not pathetic

4|0
    0|0
    • 7d

It's not that you're not pathetic, you just have low self-esteem

• No lol, why bother? Dude, that's petty.

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • That's never happened to me. I don't think I'd block them though haha

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

But if you don't, then you might end up having to interact with them some time later

• That's a little

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really? Why would I do that?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Uh, no

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't do anything at all. I just ignore them, no need to be petty and block them.

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

You should block them. Else when they reject your follow request, there's no risk involved for them. They pretty much get to do it for free

• 7d

What do you mean, risk?

• I just don't care, I follow back anyone that follows me and if I'm ever interested in following someone I'd somewhat expect them to follow back because I'm not a pervert or weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I dont get butthurt like that

0|2
    0|0
    • 7d

It's not about getting butthurt. If they rejected your follow request then it means they don't want to talk to people they don't know or whatever. So I block them so they don't think they can change their mind later just because they're more familiar with me on the site

• No, because I don't block people. I also don't follow people (first).

0|0
    1|0
  • I don't care about followers/following, but I prefer quality of followers/following that quantity

0|0
    0|0
  • lol nope

0|0
    0|0
  • No, that's just immature. Just because they don't accept you you're going to block them? Go on with your life like nothing happened and be mature about it. This is such a childish thing to do.

0|1
    0|0
  • no, i only block complete fucktard trolls

0|0
    0|0
  • No I dont

0|0
    0|0
  • That's very petty.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I only block someone if they just won't stop with their replies to my comments. I don't like having a huge amount of notifications for something we clearly disagree on and the discussion isn't productive anymore. Like after 5+ comments, that's enough.

0|0
    0|0