Why did you decide to join GAG?

I was actually using Yahoo Answers (ugh) late last year and someone suggested this site.
Why did you join?

Please include how or where you heard about GAG It piques my curiosity :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Because I had a lot of insecurities and questions especially regarding guys, and I was too embarassed to talk to my friends about it

• Well I hope you've received the advice you was looking for. Did you just stumble upon this site or hear from someone else?

• Well, I recived some great advice, but for the most part the advice has been less helpful, haha. And i stumbled upon it while searching for "how to know if a guy is interested" lol

• Yeah it's pretty hit or miss on advice lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have many friends and I can talk about things to people that I can't face to face.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 5

• I joined after being directed to a couple of questions on this site that related to what I was searching on Google at the time. I looked through some of the responses and it seemed like the perfect place to ask the questions I wanted unbiased answers to.

• I had a problem that I wanted an outsiders opinion on. Got crap answers. Saw other people getting crap answers. Joined so I could give real answers.

• Well perhaps you'll answer more of my questions in the future..

• I was curious to know how guys and girls see things differently (especially since I relate to guys better in lots of ways)

• How did you hear about this site? I stay curious..

• Google. I don't remember what I was searching for but I think it was relationship stuff

• It was completely by accident and then I said "why not try it? Looks cool site"

• I don't even remember. It was a long time ago.

• When was the last time you did not post as anonymous?

• A month ago or something. I post non-anonymously from time to time too.

What Guys Said 6

• I lost a bet and it was either this or snip off my pinky fingers with wire cutters. It was a tough choice!

• I was on another forum and I thought it was very aggressive, full of bullying so I looked around for another forum so I tried GaG, liking it.

• which forum was that?

• And then you pioneered this site into awesome lol

• @vhbjn The forum on Connecting Singles, the international forum wasn't too bad but each country had its own forum, the Irish one was really bad they used to gang up on people and the aim was to try to bully people until they left.

• I googled for something and stumbled across this site and since I am a curious person I just joined to read and get insight as well as being able to reply

• I was searching for some sex info, and i ended here.

• I read a little, saw some pages, found the site funny, register... BAM, im a gagger.

• If there is ever a documentary of GAG.. You're totally in.

• i thought it was an adult site gag = gag reflex :p

• I posted a question and got ton of answers, then i got addicted to it lol