G@G app ideas? What would you like to see?

What would you like to see on this app?
Take away?

Most Helpful Guy

• The layout really stinks and the notification system needs a lot of attention because for me it's the entire appeal of the app. For instance, I don't want to get 3 million notifications that I have to individually close out to my phone. Especially when I'm using the website. I also think the notification settings for the website and app should be independent of each other.

I like to stay on top, but I really hate it when I get 20 notifications because of something that happened in a 30 minute span. So don't send me more then; lets say, 3 notifications per type every hour unless I'm actually opening them.

I know this one is probably really hard but I also really want the notifications to go away the same way they would on the site. or put a "Clear Notifications" button on every question/take/opinion. I really think that's whats gonna make or break the app.

The layout needs some work too. It feels too trapped and claustrophobic

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 4

• I haven't use the app yet - I always use the laptop for GaG

• A better user friendly app I guess

• lets start with all the basic features the site offers too...

• Dating locally