Everyone agree that we should make G@G a Safe Space?

Having a free speech site like this can be a serious threat to our physical safety in that with free speech, comes hate speech. Hate speech and republican viewpoints that have been known to trigger panic and anxiety attacks in other people. We should also have a people of color and LGBTQ only section to keep cis white trolls away.

What Girls Said 11

• Safe place = total bull shit

• Um no. I'm black and conservative and I'm tired of hearing black people, feminists, and lgb people complain about nonsense.

• 8d

You're braver than most.

• 8d

I've read that immigrants are not only hard workers but also more likely to be entrepreneurs

• 8d

Yup, it's very true. My mom is one. :)

• LET'S TOTALLY DO IT

... I mean, let's ADD a "safe space" to the site. And then the users who go in there will get locked out of all the non-"safe" forums... mahah.
    Like falling through a trapdoor, that they opened themselves.

Yes, let's.

• I'm actually dying that paragraph you wrote was beautiful. I've been triggered way too much lately because Trump wants to deport illegal citizens. It triggers me.

• The whole "safe space" things legitimately makes me want to bash my head into a wall.
    If you get upset about what someone says, then you should:
    A) stop being a F*ing pussy
    Or B) grow a pair

• That wouldn't happen because like 3 people would be allowed in.

• So you want to make an online ghetto for some people?

• No. We already have way too many restrictions. Enough is enough.
    Decent trolling 6.5/10

• LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

• I think that some people simply do not have what it takes to contribute to a "safe space". I've seen many people here who want to arrogantly exaggerate how important their presence is and how valuable what they have to say is when in reality, their presence is not wanted, needed, nor does it make any significant impact or difference. I think that people here simply nee to learn how to filter the true intellectual gems from the intellectual trash because their thoughts are disposable.

• 8d

For example, those who mock the term 'triggered', which is a legitimate psychological issue, are intellectually disposable. Trying to claim that someone is so upset that they are "triggered" is simply a silencing tactic no different than bullying someone and mocking their feelings, trying to dismiss the fact that they are upset and precisely why they are upset. People who do this sound like they are intellectually low functioning and lack basic empathy therefore, they have no true value and significance during certain discussions. There sincerely is nothing to gain from their presence and there is nothing fruitful about their minds or mouths. What an ugly way to exist.

• 8d

If you want you could always block me and I could never comment on your opinions again.

• 8d

@Thisperson98 Or you could just learn how to respect boundaries, deal with your pushy entitlement issues, and stop inviting yourself where someone has repeatedly made it clear that they want nothing to do with you and are utterly repulsed by your personality.

What Guys Said 22

• Only if I can still make 9/11 jokes, and jewish jokes, and black people jokes, and white people jokes. Asian people are no joke @takumii

• I think it is an individual choice - You can avoid certain areas when you see arguments develop if you don't wish to take part.

• Clearly you are a feminist and as such have no understanding of the affect policing of speech has on countries across the world. Go spend a few weeks in North Korea before spreading your "safe spaces" online. Frankly if your convictions and opinions are so fragile you shouldn't be using a computer in the first place and if you're so worried about your physical safety then I suggest you just lock yourself in your house and stay there.

I find democrat viewpoints utterly abhorrent myself and lacking in any substance or proof and I am certain that despite your attempt to lop yourself and all other 'minority' groups together there are many LGBTQ groups who don't share your hateful viewpoints nor wish to be associated with your anti-white racist verbiage.

Please block me... forever.

• I don't really care. I would probably just leave if that happened.

• I'm sure this was done sarcastically since there couldn't possibly be someone so completely indoctrinated (they usually try to frame it as "common sense and compassion"), but people should be able to say whatever is on their mind. What use is free speech if you can't offend anyone? and the liberals are always offended (including for others)
    Pc people are no different from the morality patrol of Isis or the taliban.

• Lmao almost got me Mr. Troll

• Good trolling. Solid 5/7

• we cannot do that, safe spaces and liberal view points and liberal speech and words trigger me and make me shit my pants.

• Trolls are fun.

Would question how you could tell if anyone was white. Not like we have pictures (well most don't).

P. s. - what is "cis" ? I only know that as the robot army from star wars.

• 8d

Cis is short for cisgender which is basically the opposite of transgender.

• 8d

Yeah. If you identify as the gender you were born as.

• 7d

You can tell by the whiteness that they post. I may be white, but I've already checked my privilige

• Safe spaces are dumb. You don't deserve to be at an institution if you can't can't defend your beliefs and need to be at an area where no one can criticize you.

• I promote having an online restraining order amongst other gagers.

• Wtf? Virtual segregation, really? Smh...

• Nah, f*ck it thats f*cked up.

• NOOO SAFE SPEECH IS FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE PUNKS
    AND ARE AFRAID TO TALK ABOUT REAL SHIT
    ITS HOW IT GOES

• I totally agree, man! We have to protect the crybabies!

• No!!

• Oh fuck off

• Nice try, next time be a better troll.

• you better be joking

• Fuck no.

• Hahaha only nerds get triggered

• that's what it was before and it was lame