Which GAGer would you like to lock in a cage for five days, leaving them hungry and thirsty?

If they are hungry, don't bring them bread to eat.
If they are thirsty, don't bring them water to drink.

0|0
3|7

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Weirdest question in a long time - Thirsty blue anon would be a candidate that comes to mind

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Well, I'm not a crazy person so no one.

0|0
    0|0
  • No one. There are some users here I absolutely cannot stand and if we were the last people on Earth, I'd make friends with a mouse before I'd befriend them, but I would never kidnap and starve someone.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• @Pac-Man

Dude needs to stop ordering pizza so much anyway, the pizza guy even knows him by name.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can I get 2, lock them for months and see who kills and eats the other first?

0|1
    0|0
  • none of them. they are probably in good health which means that they won't be dead after i unlock them again which means that they will become stronger as their limits have been pushed and they have suffered so they came out stronger as they went in. why would i make them stronger? that makes no sense. they are gonna kill me wheni let them out.

0|0
    1|0
  • I can think of two users but I don't know their usernames because they are always anonymous.

0|0
    0|0
  • No-one 😕

0|0
    0|0
  • noobdy i'm not cruel.

1|0
    0|0