Topic I could not reply to?

Has anyone run into a topic with no reply option? I just saw one and it says it's a hot topic, yet I see no replies and can't submit an opinion? Was I blocked?

What Girls Said 2

• It might be one of the glitches in the system where the question was already closed and you couldn't reply to it. It could've been that the question was only open to women as well. I don't think you were blocked because it would've allowed you to type a reply before finding out that the user has blocked you.

• Was the question only allowed for one gender to comment? Did you press on the hot topic question? Maybe the question was closed. I doubt you've been blocked. If you were blocked by the opinion owners question a red tab above the question appear telling you that you've been blocked

What Guys Said 1

• It would tell you if you were blocked - It could be a one gender question or a closed questions plus some takes have a no opinion option