Would you have different feeling/thoughts if you had met someone you know here in real?

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. I talk to hardly 2 people here.
    2. I would like meet them, but I believe the chances are kind of slim and I like it that way tbh. Because if I met them IRL, I would expect them to behave in the way they are here and the other person also may think the same. If that happens (from both sides), great! But if that doesn't happen it'll disappoint both parties and will affect the friendship.
    So I would like to keep it this way and enjoy current thing :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, @this_is_my_username and I met recently and we interacted the same way we do on G@G. It helps that we're both good talkers because there was no awkward moments of silences whatsoever :)

I can't say the same if I met someone else who is more on the shy side. It probably wouldn't be the same interaction on G@G.

No it wouldn't. Because our interaction was awesome sauce! I still remember it. ☺️ @Asker beerfarts is totally correct both of us aren't shy people and we talk a lot so the interaction was similar as when we talked on here. And better!

What Girls Said 2

• I'm still the same person, so my thoughts and feelings would be the same. I might have an added thought of, "Awwww, dang... I know him/her. Time to hide!" :P

• That wouldn't happen.

What Guys Said 3

• I think it would be different vibe at first but then you would drift back into the interaction you have on GaG

• Hm nope

• Yeah probably but I'm not sure in what way